Erin Toughill Offered Cristiane Cyborg Fight

Yeah, why not 150 ? She doesn't want 150 ?

Anyway good luck. Win or lose I'm watching !

Erin Toughill - I have never ducked anyone in boxing or MMA. 

I just fought Friday May 8th for PFC and won. I fought at 145 lbs, and it was not the easiest cut

you looked good the other night. i hope you two can come to an agreement on a date & weight, i would love to see cyborb face someone that can giver a real challenge.

i like your chances in this fight-MM

erin, where do you train and who are your training partners? best of luck! xo

Erin,

Make sure you get a clause in your bout agreement dealing with 6lb string bikini's.  At least the right to weigh the thing.

MM...ahhh, thank you...I was NOT happy with that performance. I was so friggin tired I just could not let my hands go like my Feb fight. Kept my punches straight, used a good push kick & was happy with my sprawl. The one take down she did get one me in the 1st, I did a nice sweep from the half guard to top position, but just didn't have the strength & aggressiveness I normally do. I dont think there is a worse feeling than being tired in a fight from a weight cut of all things LOL

Amanda, I have a lot of different sparring partners; guys like Razor Rob & other fighters from HB Ultimate. Ill go to other gyms to roll w people too. Last year I was training with Eric Paulson and training w great LWs like Cub Swanson & other CSW guys. Right now Olympian Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal is my wrestling coach - he is bad ass lol my BJJ coach is Black Belt John Marsh, and I do stand up w Brian R. He's not "well known" but is an amazing Thai coach! I go to Redondo Beach to train with those guys. So I basically have my coaches, but will go spar at different places.

And I think 150 would be a great weight for us.

blushes

your welcome

I wish Cyborg could balance a little more femininity with her athleticism like Erin does.

But hey, to each his own.

Erin all day

Hell lets do the fight at 160 so no one has to struggle with weight. 

Colesdaddy is officially on the radar. 

I don't think fans are impressed with weight cutting Ken. It's an evil of the sport.

colesdaddyismydaddy - wasnt she one of the biggest mouths whining about gina getting big fights with no name and ducking tough comp? now shes ducking cyborg? shes tucking, literally.

I believe you're talking about Tara "$500K WFA Contract" Larosa. I wonder if she got any of that money?

mrzipplokk -  Colesdaddy is officially on the radar. 

STEEL!!!!!!!

This would be a great fight.

Erin Toughill - Coles Daddy...u are WRONG. I believe you have me mixed up with Tara, perhaps? Gina is a friend of mine and I never said anything about me being upset about her getting "big time" fights. I said any female MMAer would want the same opportunity. But I never bashed her like that. I had commented on her not making weight several times, but that's it.

GirlJock, yes, you are right. This last cut did drain me. Fighting 3x back to back plus the weight cut was definitely hard LOL But I think with some time off, and having enough time to be healthy with the weight loss, I will be good to go!
Did a certain slice of chocolate cake have anything to do with you feeling so drained?

Napalm? Bro seriously...first you buy me a piece of cake at dinner post weigh ins...then you walk by me a few more times post fight. You talk to me at breakfast, so I return the favor with your OWN cake. Now you are on my thread talking to me again about said "choclate cake"? What's next? You show up to my gym with a dozen roses asking me to go have a piece of chocolate cake with you? I love, LOVE chocolate cake and all, but not interested. Sorry babe :)

And if you really wanna see me again, try to get someone to set up a rematch between Emily and myself. Because for some strange reason she might think she can beat me. I can assure you there will be no cake, no 24 pounds in 2.5 weeks, and another TKO win on my record. Of course I am saying all of this with the utmost respect & being very sports "woman" like * wink* * wink*

And tell Emily to smile more...she looks much better happy :)

erin IMO

ChokeEmOut -  I see some nip in that pic, Toughill is hot as fuck!

are you 12 years old?

I think a 150 division is in order.... I mean if everyone feels more natural that way, it's better, right? I wouldn't want to cut to 120, you know?

Good luck, whatever happens!!

KenP - Hell lets do the fight at 160 so no one has to struggle with weight. 

I agree the top chicks are having a child to make 145...

Erin cant you fight at a catch weigh Id love to see you beat the S**t out of the lill dude winner gets yum yum Gina...