Ernest Ramirez billboard: The COVID-19 vaccine killed my son ☹️

19 Likes
4 Likes

Wasnt familiar with this case.

You mean to tell me it wasn’t all over CNN?

Odd.

30 Likes

Watch that mouth cunt.

Jesus…

5 Likes

![image|448x500](upload://oL7EzIbiXX1ErIWgFxxpRWgGpRJ.jpe

4 Likes

Never you mind…

No need to bring him into this. GUy made a cunty comment, I responded in kind. Its not rocket science…

I’d like to see a illegally border crossing alien sign! Enter free, no health check, no shots or boosters!

1 Like

GFM used to have a lot of fundraisers listed for people that claimed they suffered vaccine injuries and it seems like all of them got pulled almost overnight last year. Must have gotten marching orders from someone.

4 Likes

Our politicians who mandated this need to be hanged!

3 Likes

Sucks his son died, that’s brutal.

There was never a valid argument for vaccinating kids.

I have 9 nieces and nephews all vaccinated and 2 of them ended up in children’s hospital post vaccine with heart issues. I don’t feel like it’s that rare. All healthy kids, only 1 of them had even visited a hospital before for a broken bone.

1 still dealing with POTS, other is fine now thankfully.

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing, sorry for your troubles. As I said, politicians must pay for this. These are clear crimes against humanity.

Drug-Induced Liver Injury After COVID-19 Vaccine - PMC.

Can the actual vaccine cause the heart to enlarge to twice its normal size or was/ is the heart already that size thus making it vulnerable?

1 Like

I think you would have to look at the amount of cases of heart inflammation in vaccinated vs unvaccinated in that particular age range to see if there is a significant increase in cases among the vaccinated to get an idea.

Really dude. If this was the only instance of this happeneing u could make that argument. How many cases just like these do you need to see to wake the fuck up? These vaccines are killing people and I fear this is only the beginning.

2 Likes

Thanks. We see folks die and that their heart was twice the size. Just wondered if the vaccine enlarged it or it already was that size.

I hadn’t looked into it much but cases of heart inflammation appear to be quite low amongst teenagers historically.