Ernesto Hoost?

I'm overseas and K-1's been on every night for a week or two. Anyways, they show a lot of fights with Hoost. His punches look weak but I've seen him knockout 3 or 4 guys with his hooks. I also saw him take on Sapp, they stopped the fight for some reason and Hoost lost. Anyone know anything about him?

Hoost does a victory dance after every win. I'd like to see him get KO'd

Hoost was one of the greatest kickboxers eve rbut is way past his prime.During the 90's he had beaten pretty much every name in the game.

he headkicked Mo SMith renderring him completely unconcious in teh very first GP only to lose to Branco Cikatic in the finals.Since then he has won the GP more than anyone else in the game.

Anyone who is anyone has fought Hoost at one point or another and yes he has two losses to the gigantic Sapp but he also has two wins over Mirko CroCop Filopovic

hoost is one of the best heavyweight kickboxers ever

Hoost is one of the most famous K-1 fighters ever. He hasnt looked too good on the fights they show repeatedly on ESPN. Sapp looks like a complete joke, but unfortunatly he outweighs his opponents by like 975 pounds.

"Hoost was one of the greatest kickboxers eve rbut is way past his prime"

even though he is past his prime he is still better than 90% of k1 fighters today.

His right-straight/left-hook/right-low-kick combo has finshed many fighters.

I saw the opening of Hoost/Sapp, and Sapp was swinging away but Hoost kept his guard up and would slam him on the thigh every now and then... Sapp ran out of gas and it looked like Hoost was going to school him. Then I went to take a piss and when I got back the fight was over.

Yeah, he looks pretty old to be fighting K-1. What's his record anyways?

his record from the K1 site.
*RECORDS*
110 Fights 93 Wins 16 Losses 1 Draw 61 KOs
Wrestling 1 Fight 1 Win

*LAST 30 FIGHT*
03 Oct. 1999 W XHAVIT BAJRAMI Decision
05 Dec. W ANDY HUG Decision
W JEROME LE BANNER 2R KO
W MIRKO CRO COP 3R KO
23 Apr. 2000 W SAM GRECO 3R TKO
28 May. W RANI BERBACHI 3R TKO
30 Jul. W PARIS VASILIKOS 3R KO
W LLOYD VAN DAMS Decision
L JEROME LE BANNER 1R TKO
10 Dec. W MIRKO CRO COP Decision
W FRANCISCO FILHO Decision
W RAY SEFO Decision
18 May. 2001 W XHAVIT BAJRAMI Decision
15 Apr. W MUSASHI Decision
16 Jun. W SERGEI GUR 1R TKO
W MARK HUNT Decision
W MATT SKELTON Decision
08 Dec. W STEFAN"BLITZ" LEKO Decision
21 Apr. 2002 W TSUYOSHI NAKASAKO 1R KO
25 May. W STEFAN"BLITZ" LEKO 1R KO
17 Aug. W JAN "THE GIANT" NORTJE 3R KO
28 E SEMMY SCHILT Draw
05 Oct. L BOB SAPP 1R TKO
07 Dec. L BOB SAPP 2R KO
W RAY SEFO 1R KO
W JEROME LE BANNER 3R KO
19 Jan. 2003 W BOB SAPP Wrestling
30 Mar. W JEFFERSON "TANK" SILVA
1R KO
14 Jun. W MARTIN HOLM Decision
13 Jul. W CIRIL ABIDI 2R Decision

haven't seen any of he's earlier stuff but he still looks like he can put the hurts to someone

Hoost is one of the best technicians i've ever seen. He hits pretty hard too. :)

thx for the info, have newfound respect for the old dude. 90+ wins and fewer than 20 losses?... unbelievable