Escape From Tarkov...anyonone play? (PC)

Bout to jump in some raids. 

I saw a thread here in the past. 

1 Like

yes<br /><br />Get on the OG discord.<br /><br />https:

Ive played before but the other players take all the fun out of the game. They take that shit way too serious. They think they are actually in war. 

MojoSoDope -

Ive played before but the other players take all the fun out of the game. They take that shit way too serious. They think they are actually in war. 

Other players as in teammates or in game enemies?

It's a hardcore tactical that's been in beta for a good amount of time so I get how random squads can take the fun out of it. 

I'm a noob but enjoy the immersion solo. I'm also pretty new to mouse and keyboard so that's a whole nother obstacle haha

1 Like
ActiveMeasures - yes

Get on the OG discord.

Discord

I suck. Y’all got a whole discord? Lol I might need to level up a lotta bit

Helluvah Guy -
MojoSoDope -

It's a hardcore tactical that's been in beta for a good amount of time so I get how random squads can take the fun out of it. 

I'm a noob but enjoy the immersion solo. I'm also pretty new to mouse and keyboard so that's a whole nother obstacle haha

Teammates. Im just trying to run around and shoot people and they always want to have some crazy strategy. Fuck all that. I let them make their strategy and then go do my own thing and then listen to them lose their minds about it. 

MojoSoDope -
Helluvah Guy -
MojoSoDope -

Teammates. Im just trying to run around and shoot people and they always want to have some crazy strategy. Fuck all that. I let them make their strategy and then go do my own thing and then listen to them lose their minds about it. 

Lol that's pretty funny.

You familiar with all the maps?

Customs and Shoreline are the only maps I can find my way around.

If I was more comfortable with the controls I would definitely play like you. 

I hate shoreline more than any other map, I know its great for LEDX spawns but I would rather just farm Interchange for them, Ive been running nothing but Labs lately and the odd pistol run on Factory for fun

I pretty much play reserve exclusively and usually do night raids with thermals and night vision. Only other map I like is interchange. The rest I hate. 

What do I do with dog tags??

Save them for a scav case or sell them both from therapist

1 Like
Helluvah Guy -
ActiveMeasures - yes

Get on the OG 

I suck. Y’all got a whole discord? Lol I might need to level up a lotta

1 Like
Fold me like one of your lawn chairs -
Helluvah Guy -
ActiveMeasures - yes

Get on the OG discord.

Discord

https://discord.gg/AcCSnMP

Gonna jump on tonight. I’ll check out the discord. Tried joining to other one but maybe they are temporary invites? Said it had expired

Helluvah Guy -
Helluvah Guy -
ActiveMeasures - yes

Get on the OG discord.

Discord

Gonna jump on tonight. I’ll check out the discord. Tried joining to other one but maybe they are temporary invites? Said it had expired

Yeah I think so, shoot me a pm when you’re on and I’ll send it to you.

1 Like
Helluvah Guy -
Helluvah Guy -
ActiveMeasures - yes

Get on the OG discord.

Discord

Yeah I think so, shoot me a pm when you’re on and I’ll send it to you.

Bout to run a couple. Cant PM on the app

Bump.
I just started playing today. This game is hardcore. I like it. The anti-COD.

I just extracted on my first successful raid with 4 kills.

Nice dude.

I got burned out on the game. Will probably sit out the next wipe and wait for streets of tarkov release.

It is probably the best game I’ve played. Problem is it completely ruined me for all other FPS’s and most other games.

Reserve is definitely the best map in the game.

I’m kind of hooked on Rust at the moment.

I much prefer the fact that when I die, I can respawn instantly and try to get my shit back.

But fuck, playing solo is not easy.

I just got shredded by Killa…In fucking Factory!!!

1 Like

I wish I had a gaming PC specifically for tarkov and DayZ modded servers. I played the fuck out of DayZ on Xbox and vigor is really the only game like tarkov available for consoles, which I also played the fuck out of and still do. Tarkov looks so awesome.