Espn article on sterling

I’ve been saying ever since he posted that. That photo was the worst thing he could have done for his image. He did himself no favors at all

4 Likes

Yeah. Sterling has brought alot of dislike on himself. But Yan is the one who cheated and lost himself the belt. Even if Sterling did play it up a little, Yan is still the one who cheated.

I thought Sterling looked good early in the fight and then faded fast. Yan took over the fight. Then Yan fouled.

Should be a good rematch. Im pickin yan but i think it will be close. Yan 48-47.

2 Likes

Colby Covington’s belt >>>>> Sterling’s belt

1 Like

Well thats not true. Leave your gf out of this. Im trying to go 5 seconds and not be fighting with you haha.

The lesson to take from this whole situation is…

Legalize knees and kicks to a grounded opponent.

14 Likes

The Office Reaction GIF

5 Likes

Also, fuck OP for being an espn shill! I’m not clicking on that link!

6 Likes

^Preach

1 Like

Floppy, if i wanna talk to someone whos emotional like a woman, id find someone who also had a vagina like a woman.

Quit acting like the typical californian that you are.

Uh oh Floppy hurt someone feelings

2 Likes

Go attend another blm or lgbtq rally you espn reading cuck!

3 Likes

Yeah and he better not do it again!

2 Likes

Those things dont happen around me because i dont live in california.

I think that vaxx is eating away at your brain BOY.

They do, you just have to attend them secretly like the “straight” black gangstas have their special entrance to gay night at the nightclubs in your region.

1 Like

Sterling hasn’t had a fight in a year since his LOSS to Yan. Plus all of the controversy over his possum play. And his dodging of the rematch. Psychologically it doesn’t bode well for him.

I see Sterling wilting as soon as he gets caught with a good one or his cardio even starts to fade.

5 Likes

You seem to know a lot about this stuff. Wonder why?

1 Like

Because I have been on this homosexual breeding ground for over 22 years!

2 Likes

Not sure the difference between a queer, fairy, fag, or homo? Ask Floppy & you’ll be wanting less info.

2 Likes

Me neither.im assuming they are referring to the pic of him in somebodys “aunties” kitchen wearing that knock off versace button down

1 Like