ESPN College Hoops question

I have this game and its awesome. I rented march madness first, but really liked this one better. One question I have though is how do you do an alley-oop? I've seen the computer do it many times. I think I may have done it once or twice on accident, but can't figure it out. If anyone has any advice it would be appreciated. Thanks

If it's anything like the old 2k's, which it should be. Push the button that makes each button pass to a different teammate. Then when a teammate is cutting through the lane you push his button and it should do the alley-oop automatically.

sweet. I'll give it a try. thanks for the help.

Also, does it seem wierd that there is no squeeking sounds from sneakers? I thought ESPN NBA had them when I rented it. Seems odd that they would take them out for college.

i havent played espn college. but i have a feeling that a different company made the game, not visual concepts.

Visual concepts pops up on the load screens, but so do a bunch of others. I guess they probably didn't have that much to do with it. Still seems odd. I kind of miss the squeeks. Oh well, still love this game! Thanks for the reply

I was playing this last night in season mode. It was about Dec. 20th on my schedule and the home team mascot was wearing a Santa Clause hat! How cool is that? Little touches like that can make a game so much cooler.

i really need to pick up ESPN basketball