ESPN Fail

Always happy to help pay but seriously, the ESPN+ app was a failure.  Coming from an IT background they had weeks to prepare for peek demand. They failed miserably.  If I did that in my job I would be fired.   But still, they accepted my payment of course but no stream available.   Guess I’ll hijack next time. 

1 Like

any other options?

FatBuddha - any other options?

There's a whole stream of other options.

Is streaming a British channel like BTSport from the US illegal? 

jgiveshead -

I'm Watching a BT Sport stream after having the app crash.  I paid money for this, lol

Anybody watching it from Japan on UFC Fight Pass?

1 Like
Lancifer -
jgiveshead -

I'm Watching a BT Sport stream after having the app crash.  I paid money for this, lol

Same here but cant find a stream. Can you pm me?

I'd be happy to pay up to a thousand a year for a reliable, all inclusive, one stop MMA platform.  But I guess they're going to have to settle for my $5/month FightPass subscription since they're not interested in listening to the customers. 

JonJonesBone - 
Lancifer -
jgiveshead -

Same here but cant find a stream. Can you pm me?

Got you, fam.

Enson Yamato Inoue - 

Anybody watching it from Japan on UFC Fight Pass?

Hey, Enson, I’m not. How’s the stream? Is it working?

Mine worked no problem

Clicking PM button below username doesn't work for me. Links all over the place right now. No acestreams yet afaik.

Did staff purposely disable PMs lol?

PM for 60fps link lol

Mine had problems but works now that I restarted my computer. 

EKPOGI -

Mine worked no problem

The site is weird.  I kept clicking the Main Card, and it kept making me want to repurchase the card.

But then when I went back to the ESPN home page, the feed was on the front page.  /shrug

I'm not having any issues 

I could use a link plz

Any chance I can get a pm too? All my usual streams are down. and I got nothing lol

Sent.

I'm not keen to provide links because I don't really want to get kicked off this platform, but if you want to do the searching yourself, look for firstrowsports... there's a ton of knock offs, and you'll want an adblocker.  Even then, usually only 1 out of 7 links actually work.

It's actually a fucking pain in the ass.  I'd much rather buy something... a reliable, high frame rate, good picture quality site that lets me watch EVERYTHING.  No jumping between platforms.  I'd pay way more for this than what it's worth.

But I'm paying nothing for what's currently being offered.  I want a barbacoa burrito, not a cat shit burrito.  No amount of hunger for burrito is going to make me eat a cat shit burrito.

Flawless 720 that took a minute to find for 0 dollars. 

jgiveshead -

I'm not keen to provide links because I don't really want to get kicked off this platform, but if you want to do the searching yourself, look for firstrowsports... there's a ton of knock offs, and you'll want an adblocker.  Even then, usually only 1 out of 7 links actually work.

It's actually a fucking pain in the ass.  I'd much rather buy something... a reliable, high frame rate, good picture quality site that lets me watch EVERYTHING.  No jumping between platforms.  I'd pay way more for this than what it's worth.

But I'm paying nothing for what's currently being offered.  I want a barbacoa burrito, not a cat shit burrito.  No amount of hunger for burrito is going to make me eat a cat shit burrito.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.