ESPN Fail

Nytron -
jgiveshead -

I'm not keen to provide links because I don't really want to get kicked off this platform, but if you want to do the searching yourself, look for firstrowsports... there's a ton of knock offs, and you'll want an adblocker.  Even then, usually only 1 out of 7 links actually work.

It's actually a fucking pain in the ass.  I'd much rather buy something... a reliable, high frame rate, good picture quality site that lets me watch EVERYTHING.  No jumping between platforms.  I'd pay way more for this than what it's worth.

But I'm paying nothing for what's currently being offered.  I want a barbacoa burrito, not a cat shit burrito.  No amount of hunger for burrito is going to make me eat a cat shit burrito.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

LOL, this was the post that did it for you?  I'm surprised I haven't been given the Homeslice treatment for the nonsense I post.

I had a problem logging in at first and only got a small screen feed when doing wireless and connect to my big screen TV.

But once I restarted by laptop it fixed it. Great feed and only a couple feed hiccups overall great UFC live event watch.