ESPN Insider final mock draft...

1. Jameis Winston Buccaneers

Analysis: I've had Winston here for most of the draft process, and it'll be surprising if he isn't the first pick Thursday night. His off-field history is a concern, but his talent makes him worth the risk here. He's one of the best quarterbacks I've evaluated in the past 10 years.

2. Marcus Mariota Titans

Analysis: I think there's a very good chance that Mariota goes No. 2 -- I'm just not sure that itâ??ll be the Titans selecting him there. But because we don't allow trades, I'll slot him here, and he'd make sense for the Titans. They need a franchise quarterback, and while Zach Mettenberger showed some promise in his rookie season, he isn't a sure thing.

3. Amari Cooper Jaguars

Analysis: This might have been the toughest pick to make in this entire mock draft. I've heard Cooper, Leonard Williams and Dante Fowler Jr. all mentioned as possibilities. But I'll go with Cooper, as I think he might fill the biggest need for the Jags as a No. 1 receiver for second-year quarterback Blake Bortles.

4. Leonard Williams Raiders

Analysis: I think that if both Williams and Amari Cooper are on the board, the Raiders will select Cooper, based on what I've heard. But in this scenario, Cooper already has been taken by Jacksonville at No. 3, and I think the Raiders would take the best overall defensive prospect in this draft in Williams, who could play 3-technique defensive tackle in their 4-3 defense.

5. Dante Fowler Redskins

Analysis: I think that if the Redskins are presented with a good trade offer to move back, that's what they'll do. The Falcons are a potential trade partner, depending on how the first four picks go. But if they stay here, Fowler fills a major need at 3-4 outside linebacker, and he has the size Washington GM Scot McCloughan typically looks for at the position.

6. Vic Beasley Jets

Analysis: I have Beasley lower down on my board, at No. 25, but I know other evaluators like him a lot more than I do. The Jets really need an edge rusher, and he has excellent quickness and was very productive at Clemson. I also wouldn't rule out the Jets trading up to draft Mariota. I've heard some chatter about it, and there's definitely some love for Mariota in the Jets' building.

7. Kevin White Bears

Analysis: This pick makes sense in terms of value and need, as White could fill the starting wide receiver position opposite Alshon Jeffery, now that Brandon Marshall has been traded to the Jets. He's a big target with good speed and big-play ability.

8. Bud Dupree Falcons

Analysis: There's a decent chance the Falcons trade up to draft an edge rusher -- either Dante Fowler Jr. or Vic Beasley. But in this scenario, Dupree would make sense, as he's extremely physically gifted and has the length new Falcons coach Dan Quinn is looking for out of his Leo edge rusher.

9. Brandon Scherff Giants

Analysis: I'm sticking with this one, as I've had Scherff going here for most of the draft process. The Giants need help along the offensive line and Scherff could fit in at either tackle or guard. He's the nastiest and toughest offensive lineman in this draft, which makes him a good match for a Tom Coughlin-coached team.

10.  Ereck Flowers Rams

Analysis: The Rams need help along the offensive line and want to be a physical football team, and Flowers fits the bill. He might not ever end up as an NFL left tackle because of his athletic limitations, but his massive frame and excellent power should make him a very good right tackle.

11. Trae Waynes

Analysis: This is another pick I've made a few different times during the draft process, but it continues to make sense. The Vikings need a press-man corner opposite Xavier Rhodes, and Waynes is the best cornerback prospect in this class who figures to fit best in press-man or Cover 2 alignments.

12. Danny Shelton Browns

Analysis: Run defense was an issue for the Browns last season and nose tackle in particular is a need, and Shelton should be able to help fix the problem. He's a massive NT prospect who commands double-teams and has good quickness for his size.

13. Andrus Peat Saints

Analysis: I think the Saints could look to move up to draft one of the top edge rushers, depending on how things unfold in the first few picks. But they also need to improve their offensive line play, so in this scenario Peat makes sense. He has all the tools to be a good NFL left tackle.

14. DeVante Parker Dolphins

Analysis: The Dolphins added Kenny Stills and Greg Jennings after trading away Mike Wallace, but a No. 1 wide receiver is still a need, and Parker has the potential to develop into one. He's a big-play threat in the vertical passing game with his top-end speed and ability to come down with contested catches.

15. Arik Armstead 49ers

Analysis: The Niners need help along the defensive line regardless of whether Justin Smith chooses to retire, and Armstead fits perfectly as a 5-technique defensive end in a 3-4 system with his combination of length, athleticism and power.

16 Kevin Johnson Texans

Analysis: The Texans have bigger roster weaknesses than cornerback -- quarterback and wide receiver among them -- but they do need a third corner behind Kareem Jackson and Jonathan Joseph. Johnson needs to get stronger but has some of the best cover skills in this class.

17. Todd Gurley Chargers

Analysis: There's a good chance Gurley could go earlier than this, but if he drops this far the Chargers make sense in terms of fit. They need a new starting running back, and so long as they're willing to be patient with Gurley as he rehabs his torn ACL, they'd be getting one of the most talented players in this draft class, regardless of position.

18. Cameron Erving Chiefs

Analysis: Chiefs coach Andy Reid loves drafting offensive linemen, and center is a need position. Additionally, Erving's versatility -- having played left tackle previously for the Seminoles -- makes him more valuable than a typical interior offensive lineman you could take in the middle of the first round.

19. Melvin Gordon Browns

Analysis: Running back isn't a big need, but Gordon would make some sense here based on value, and he'd be a playmaker on an offense that doesn't have many, given Josh Gordon's situation. His vision and acceleration are excellent, although he has to improve in the passing game.

20. Breshad Perriman Eagles

Analysis: The Eagles are missing a deep threat in the passing game following Jeremy Maclin's free-agency departure, and Perriman is exactly that with his combination of size and rare straight-line speed. I do have some concern about his ball skills, as he dropped too many passes in college.

21. Jake Fisher Bengals

Analysis: Both of the Bengals' starting offensive tackles -- Andrew Whitworth and Andre Smith -- are free agents after this season, so they could look to find a replacement for one with this pick. Fisher has moved up on my draft board throughout the draft process, and while he struggles at times versus power, he has excellent athleticism for the position.

22. Landon Collins Steelers

Analysis: The Steelers really need to improve their secondary, and Collins could be an effective in-the-box safety for them who excels against the run and is athletic enough to hold up in coverage against many running backs and tight ends.

23. Malcom Brown Lions

Analysis: They traded for Haloti Ngata, but that alone isn't going to be enough to replace Ndamukong Suh -- and Nick Fairley left the Lions in free agency as well. Brown is a very good run defender with the versatility to play multiple spots on Detroit's D-line.

24. D.J. Humphries Cardinals

Analysis: This is another pick that doesn't necessarily match a glaring need, but Humphries is a strong possibility here. He could have trouble versus power in the NFL, but he might have the best movement skills of any offensive tackle in this class.

25. Nelson Agholor Panthers

Analysis: Agholor would be a good fit opposite 2014 first-rounder Kelvin Benjamin. He is versatile enough to line up in the slot or on the outside, and while he isn't a burner, he has very good separation skills and is a dangerous open-field runner after the catch and in the return game.

26. Marcus Peters Ravens

Analysis: The Ravens need help at cornerback, even after extending Jimmy Smith's contract. Peters' behavioral history is a concern, as he was kicked out of the UW football program, but he might be the most talented corner in this draft. He has a very good combination of size, athleticism and playmaking ability.

27. Shane Ray Cowboys

Analysis: It remains to be seen how far Ray could drop based on the recent report that some teams have concerns his injured toe could require surgery and his recent citation for marijuana possession. He could be worth the risk at this point in the first round, given the Cowboys' need to improve their pass rush.

28.  Cedric Ogbuehi Broncos

Analysis: The Broncos have needs at both guard and tackle, and Ogbuehi has experience playing both. He's recovering from a torn ACL, but is a very gifted offensive lineman prospect with excellent length and athleticism. Denver needs to improve its pass protection for Peyton Manning.

29. Damarious Randall Colts

Analysis: Randall is the best pure cover safety in this draft class, and he also could handle a slot cornerback role. Free safety is one of the Colts' top needs, so Randall could be the pick if they don't opt for an offensive tackle, defensive tackle or edge rusher here.

30. Byron Jones Packers

Analysis: The Packers lost a pair of cornerbacks in free agency -- Tramon Williams and Davon House -- and Jones is a solid value here given his athleticism and upside. Inside linebacker and defensive tackle are two other need positions Green Bay could look to address here.

31. Eli Harold Saints

Analysis: As I mentioned in the write-up for pick No. 13, it wouldn't surprise me if the Saints traded up to land an edge rusher. But in this scenario, in which they drafted offensive tackle Andrus Peat at No. 13, they'd do very well to land Harold at No. 31. He has good upside as a pass-rusher.

32. Eddie Goldman Patriots

Analysis: Goldman won't provide much as a pass-rusher but he's very good against the run, and the Patriots need help along their defensive line with Vince Wilfork now in a Texans uniform. Cornerback is another need position for the Patriots, and they could look to draft one at this spot.