ESPN President John Skipper Resigns.

Not that this SJW tool is gone, maybe they will get back to being a sports channel.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/18/espn-president-john-skipper-resigns-citing-substance-abuse/

John Skipper has resigned as president of ESPN, citing substance abuse.

“Today I have resigned from my duties as President of ESPN,” Skipper said in a statement. “I have had a wonderful career at the Walt Disney Company and am grateful for the many opportunities and friendships. I owe a debt to many, but most profoundly Michael Lynton, George Bodenheimer and Bob Iger.

“I have struggled for many years with a substance addiction. I have decided that the most important thing I can do right now is to take care of my problem.

ESPN will only get worse...

Good, they need a POC in that position

"Struggled with a substance addiction" translates to "I am preempting the sexual harassment claims that may be comign my way."

Mencken -

"Struggled with a substance addiction" translates to "I am preempting the sexual harassment claims that may be comign my way."

This.

Lol sure ESPN, let's be real. Dude probably just raped somebody to high up in the company, and publicly while Coked out of his mind. All the witnesses got paid and he's like I'm resigning because I have a coke problem. 

High % of people that high up the corporate ladder aren't capable of guilt so he definetily did something besides liking to party 

I for one tune into ESPN for stories on Caitlyn Jenner and how racist the NFL is.

I'm sure Disney's doing backflips thinking about the fact that they bought ESPN

They'll probably replace him with Jemele Hill.

brody3316 - I'm sure Disney's doing backflips thinking about the fact that they bought ESPN
Lol. Bro.

Disney bought ESPN in 1996 for 20 Billion. Which in turn has made them Billions upon Billions.

So yeah they've probably done some backflips haha.

LovinBakersBalls - They'll probably replace him with Jemele Hill.

If they don;t, they racist yo!

Mencken -

This....like ESPN doesn't have a wellness program that dude could get treatment and be brought back. I'd say there's something else brewing for sure

The Regulator -
brody3316 - I'm sure Disney's doing backflips thinking about the fact that they bought ESPN
Lol. Bro.

Disney bought ESPN in 1996 for 20 Billion. Which in turn has made them Billions upon Billions.

Bro- I don't think the executives are high-fiving each other for something that happened 20 years ago there looking at the here and the now.

Fact-ESPN has been struggling and has been losing subscribers since 2011.

Fact-ESPN generates around 2/5s of Disney's total revenue.
Fact-Recent cost cutting measures will only slow down the bleeding.If ESPN chooses to ditch the cable package and try to stream their content on the internet, their margins will suffer significantly.
Fact-Disney is backed into a corner with no real way to turn ESPN around without suffering losses.

Lol. Dude was on Mike and Mike during their last week and he looked completely out of his mind.

brody3316 - 
The Regulator -
Lol. Bro.

Bro- I don't think the executives are high-fiving each other for something that happened 20 years ago there looking at the here and the now.

Fact-Recent cost cutting measures will only slow down the bleeding.If ESPN chooses to ditch the cable package and try to stream their content on the internet, their margins will suffer significantly.
Fact-Disney is backed into a corner with no real way to turn ESPN around without suffering losses.

The "Disney is going to sell ESPN" rumors have been going on for around a year. I'd say it's real, the question is, "Who's the buyer?" It's pretty clear that in around 10 years ESPN is going to have gone the way of MTV, both in ratings and in content.

Too much Bro talk in this thread... Very gay...

brody3316 -
The Regulator -
Lol. Bro.

Is your position that Disney regrets buying ESPN?

ESPN at it's peak had 100 million subscribers at $7 dollars a month. ESPN still has 80 million subscribers at $7 a month. Which is 5.6 billion a month.

So you think the executives are sitting around Disney thinking "Why did we buy this sinking ship 20 years ago which has paid out 100x the initial investment?"

If you do you're a dummy, bro.

The Regulator -
brody3316 -
The Regulator -
Lol. Bro.

Is your position that Disney regrets buying ESPN?

ESPN at it's peak had 100 million subscribers at $7 dollars a month. ESPN still has 80 million subscribers at $7 a month. Which is 5.6 billion a month.

So you think the executives are sitting around Disney thinking "Why did we buy this sinking ship 20 years ago which has paid out 100x the initial investment?"

If you do you're a dummy, bro.
To your point yes at one point it was a great company however what I'm saying is that I don't think right now the CEOs and Financial leaders of this company are sitting there popping a bottle of Cook's celebrating a win in revenue 20 years ago

Drug abuse is a good explanation for the bs on that channel.

ShanTheMan - Drug abuse is a good explanation for the bs on that channel.
See a drunk confused Ryen Russillo on somebody else's bed in a hotel room doesn't seem so bad now