ESPN’s Jalen Rose says the term “Mount Rushmore” should offend everyone

This mother fucker stole uncle June’s glasses and put some polarized lenses in them, fuck him

2 Likes

Comment section is shitting on him

3 Likes

He wouldn’t have needed them if he actually believed and knew enough about what he was saying… instead he’s got to hide the fact he keeps reading from a fucking cue card lol

2 Likes

He’s a BLM faggot that should go to Russia and help Griner. Lol

5 Likes

This guy is an idiot. First off Washington and Cleveland changed the names due to a few woke faggots and their crusades to make this an everyday issue. There were no Native Americans for the most part offended. The people crying were mostly white liberals lmao. He calls for change and for what reason? Native Americans? Stolen Land? Dead Bodies? So once we change the name of Mount Rushmore all is right in the world? This guy is a stupid cunt.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Bored liberal white women are the cause of this constant crying on behalf of others

And E S P N…those people always up to no good.

1 Like

Sadly the 19 yr old girl Is way smarter.
They hate the USA and live most privileged life
It’s not the system though ! The system is systematic racism or something
Derp ! Derp

I’m to the point I’m done with watching & supporting these clowns

1 Like

I dont take the opinions of sub 82 IQ people very seriously

1 Like

It’s also fake and spray paint. That dumb whore wife of his has really turned him overly woke. Jalen is still cool in my book…for now

Jalen is a punk bitch. Cant stand him.Accusing others of being racist. when every damn word out your cockhole is about race.

1 Like

He’s on the Mount Rushmore of “Bitter Players Who Never Won an NCAA or NBA Title”

2 Likes

It’s better than when he painted it on lol. That guy is literally retarded and absolutely only has that job because he’s black.

2 Likes

If Webber doesnt call that time out they didnt have maybe he does.

1 Like

If some fucking benchwarmer didn’t give CWebb the timeout signal… Derrick Rose should have kept his mouth shut after getting sonned by Grant Hill.

I think the no timeout play was against UNC not Duke.

1 Like

Not the play. Duke was 2-0 against the Fab Five when Grant Hill was there. Jalen made some racist and ethnically stereotypical comments comparing Michigan and Duke, and Grant Hill CRUSHED him in an op-ed.

The last paragraph is a fucking dagger:

“I try to live my life as a good husband and father. I am proud of my family. I am proud of my Duke championships and all my Duke teammates. And, I am proud I never lost a game against the Fab Five.”

5 Likes

If he didn’t have a ghostwriter that was very impressive. Very eloquently told him to go fuck himself

1 Like

I would take it as being erased from history.

2 Likes