Espn

We all know espn is an extension off of msnbc but lately they have been terrible. There homepage espn.com had an article last week why trump shouldn't be taken serious. And today there's one how he can help Hillary to the white house. With all the bruce jenner stuff I just can't take it anymore with them. Anyone else feel the same?? Phone Post 3.0

It's baseball season...why are you watching ESPN? Everyone everywhere knows between the end of the hockey/basketball season and the beginning of the Football season you just don't turn on ESPN. Phone Post 3.0

fuzzislipperz - It's baseball season...why are you watching ESPN? Everyone everywhere knows between the end of the hockey/basketball season and the beginning of the Football season you just don't turn on ESPN. Phone Post 3.0
Wrong. We only tune in in the last 19 minutes for sportscenter for top 10 plays Phone Post 3.0

I am done with ESPN. After 30 years. The constant fluff pieces with cancer kids or mentally retarded kids lately sealed the deal for me.

I get it, but enough is enough.

fuzzislipperz - It's baseball season...why are you watching ESPN? Everyone everywhere knows between the end of the hockey/basketball season and the beginning of the Football season you just don't turn on ESPN. Phone Post 3.0
I said it was from the website. I gave up on the channel along time ago. Once they started to try and tell me how I should feel about certain worldly events. Phone Post 3.0

The commentators/announcers/hosts at ESPN all suck balls.

Fighting - I am done with ESPN. After 30 years. The constant fluff pieces with cancer kids or mentally retarded kids lately sealed the deal for me.

I get it, but enough is enough.
The espy awards was 3 minutes of athlete awards and 3 hours of cancer , retarded kids and Caitlyn Jenner Phone Post 3.0

Quit watching when they hand out tranny awards. Phone Post 3.0

Why does ESPN hate sports so much?

Espn is to sports as rolling stone is to music Phone Post 3.0