ESPY Awards - Best Fighter

"Randy but hopefully he acknowledges Fedor in his speech haha"

I don't think Fedor should be acknowledged as the best fighter this year... for what beating a MW?

ttt

hater

ttt

Just take 2 minutes and vote for each category. Not difficult.

voted

Kinda sucks they have rampage up there... will dilute the MMA votes.

Open link in a new window

splitting the MMA fanbase in half for QJ and RC... QJ could be Randy's Ross Perrot.

espn.com

click on vote for espy's. I had to vote for alot of other categories until I got to randy

We should probably come to a consensus on who to vote for. Considering Quinton has many years of fighting ahead of him, we should all vote for Randy.

Vote For Randy

also vote for Ben Askren in Male College Athlete

Randy

Randy

"I don't think Fedor should be acknowledged as the best fighter this year... for what beating a MW?"

Actually, in the last 12 months he beat the Law, Coleman and Hunt. Maybe not FOY stuff, but he has as many wins during that time as any of the nominees. He certainly has at least as good a claim as Couture, who is 1-0 with a win against Sylvia in that span.

"I voted for Randy but the biggest win of the year was Floyd's, he'll get the ESPY."

I agree. Also, I was glad to see Cotto on there.

Sorry, voted for Manny

How are we supposed to Rock the Vote when y'all voting for dudes other than Randy?

"Actually, in the last 12 months he beat the Law, Coleman and Hunt. Maybe not FOY stuff, but he has as many wins during that time as any of the nominees. He certainly has at least as good a claim as Couture, who is 1-0 with a win against Sylvia in that span."

I don't think Randy is legit candidate for the award either. Pointing out one undeserving candidate doesn't justify suggesting another one.

Other than that, Sylvia was a top 10 HW opponent. Lindland, Coleman, and Hunt are not.