Established MMA gym in NJ seeking Head Coach/GM

Hey guys--

I have an awesome opportunity for someone here. Head Coach/GM position available in South/Central NJ at an ESTABLISHED MMA academy.

This facility needs a strong on-site presence and aggressive marketing efforts.

Qualities needed:
--Marketing experience or strong desire to learn
--Enthusiastic and ambitious
--Someone who is motivated to earn $$ while helping others

Compensation is salary PLUS commission based on performance.

Please PM me here for more info. Thank you!

***Extensive martial arts experience strongly preferred but NOT required, inquire for more info

TTT Phone Post 3.0

ttt

TTT

Ttt what school? Phone Post 3.0

Just sent you a private message.

Lee.

shiva

Someone jump on this immediately.

I can wholeheartedly recommend the class acts behind this to anyone.

That's a filthy backing! Phone Post 3.0

King Baer - Hey guys--

I have an awesome opportunity for someone here. Head Coach/GM position available in South/Central NJ at an ESTABLISHED MMA academy.

This facility needs a strong on-site presence and aggressive marketing efforts.

Qualities needed:
--Marketing experience or strong desire to learn
--Enthusiastic and ambitious
--Someone who is motivated to earn $$ while helping others

Compensation is salary PLUS commission based on performance.

Please PM me here for more info. Thank you!

***Extensive martial arts experience strongly preferred but NOT required, inquire for more info
Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Jackson!!! What's up brother? Miss my DFC peeps. This gym is TOP notch and has a tremendous student base, excellent instructors and is the best gym I've ever belonged too. It will always be home. This is a great opportunity... Hey Jackson, I'm sure Rigel's available... I kid, I kid...

Tom Lawlor - 

Someone jump on this immediately.

I can wholeheartedly recommend the class acts behind this to anyone.

Tom knows, he's spent a lot of time there as well. 

interesting

Balls Mahoney - Where is it? And what's the name?

I'm not sure he wants the name out there, he's looking to have those that are interested or know someone who is to IM him. It's a high level gym in the southern PA/NJ area.

Pilot201 -

I'm not sure he wants the name out there, he's looking to have those that are interested or know someone who is to IM him. It's a high level gym in the southern PA/NJ area.

I'm in Nj and looking to train at a gym. If you you could pm the name that would be awesome Phone Post 3.0

Seriously where in nj? Phone Post 3.0

TTT for DFC (even though it's stickied).

Jersey is a decent sized state north to south.. central could mean many things. More info Phone Post 3.0

Balls Mahoney -
jhovanp - 
Pilot201 -

I'm in Nj and looking to train at a gym. If you you could pm the name that would be awesome Phone Post 3.0

Where in jersey? Check out all star Bjj in kenilworth if you're close to there. Jamal Patterson is an official black belt and James meals and his assistant teach some Nasty ass muay Thai. I'd still be there if I didn't hurt my knee. Lots and lots of sparring and rolling. They got a guy or two fighting in bellator. James is the fuckin man!
That's alittle far I'm outside of red bank Phone Post 3.0

pat barrys shorts - Seriously where in nj? Phone Post 3.0

its in Trenton/Cherry Hill and Philly...