Estimainaction.com

Wu Tang - Wheres the option for the savings? All i see is the 250. If it's 100 off then im def going to subscribe.

You have to use the promo code EIAfirst and it expires August 31st.

Hugh Jaynus -
Wu Tang - Wheres the option for the savings? All i see is the 250. If it's 100 off then im def going to subscribe.

You have to use the promo code EIAfirst and it expires August 31st.
Thanks man Phone Post 3.0

dokomoy - 
ozjiujitsu - I have an mg in action account.

If I got an estima in action account

I

WOULD

BE

UNSTOPPABLE Phone Post 3.0

The idea that signing up for 2 websites can replace not only your instructor but all the time and effort it takes to get good is crazy.

You need 5 maybe 6 websites to be unstoppable.

Spoken by a person that I'll assume isn't a member of MGinaction lol. Even WITH a full time instructor having MGinaction is LITERALLY like attending Garcia's class. Between MGinaction and Estimainaction I can definitely see why OZJiuJitsu would feel he'd be unstoppable. There are some more modern types of BJJ that Braulio will focus on, and have an organized MGinaction setting. Already Braulio has some fairly solid content up and the site hasn't even been live for a full 72hrs.

I think he was just kidding around.

I've only watched a couple of the dlr vids so far but I've already picked up a couple of neat tips. Good site IMO with a lot more vids than I've got time to view but I haven't looked at mginaction to compare Phone Post 3.0

Is it as easy to unsubscribe/resubscribe as mginaction? I like the ability to unsubscribe when I'm traveling a lot since I'm unable to watch. Marcelo's website accommodates that. Phone Post 3.0

ECM - I've only watched a couple of the dlr vids so far but I've already picked up a couple of neat tips. Good site IMO with a lot more vids than I've got time to view but I haven't looked at mginaction to compare Phone Post 3.0
When I first signed up I was like there are wayyyyy too many videos for me to watch. But then I figured out that the site isn't for sitting there and watching endless videos like YouTube. The site is actually set up so you can learn and question answer through the site. It's pretty amazing actually and has helped me a ton in my problem areas. Phone Post 3.0

That's true. I'm a bit bummed that I missed out on the $100 discount but the site is pretty damn good and worth $250 per year IMO Phone Post 3.0

PittBJJ -
Muffinho - Do you have a free week code like they had for mginaction?

Not sure if I should cancel my mendesbros subscription for this. Mginaction is still my favourite.

PittBJJ for your free week.

Dumb question - how do I sign up for the free week? It asks me to create an account and enter credit card info. Then when I put in PittBJJ it tells me promo code is invalid. Help please. Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was lame that GB members got 20% off membership in a promo. MG never brings up anything like that, and I like it that way.

Lukinho -
PittBJJ -

Not sure if I should cancel my mendesbros subscription for this. Mginaction is still my favourite.

Dumb question - how do I sign up for the free week? It asks me to create an account and enter credit card info. Then when I put in PittBJJ it tells me promo code is invalid. Help please. Phone Post 3.0
TTT and a VU to whomever can answer my question. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Lukinho - 
Lukinho -
PittBJJ -

TTT and a VU to whomever can answer my question. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Try the promo code aafoster or PM me your email address and I'll send you a free week trial.

If anyone is curious about how many videos they upload, they've uploaded 13 videos since Tuesday: 3 gi rolls, 1 nogi roll, 5 gi advanced lessons, and 4 nogi advanced lessons.

Almost all of the lesson videos are multiple parts. So the 5 gi lessons are a 3-part series and a 2-part series. Out of the 4 nogi lessons they are both 2 parters.

They don't split up the parts over multiple days. If there's a 3-part lesson, you get all 3 parts at once.

iVaporize -
Josh Mancuso - 

I thought it was lame that GB members got 20% off membership in a promo. MG never brings up anything like that, and I like it that way.

I like how it would make you happy for others to have to pay more just because your a selfish twat.
I like how you're currently the worst poster on the atama ground. Congratulations! Phone Post 3.0

Lukinho - 
PittBJJ -

PM me your email address and ill just send you an invite, it may work easier

The invite thing will probably work like the $100 off code. Checked my credit card and it'd only been charged 150 although it says I'm on the reg 250 plan plus there was no receipt or anything. The little tweaks I've learnt so far are well worth the cash Phone Post 3.0

I got it at $150 but would easily pay $250 for it. I love his teaching style and the little details he adds into every video. So far I am loving the site and it will only get better as they add more videos.

Just tell me which ones he catches Marcelo. Thats all I need to see. Then ill be able to do it  =)

Sadly, I can't really afford to pay the subscription myself, but if anyone has any doubts about this I can tell you that Braulio is an absolutely awesome instructor. Being a world class competitor obviously doesn't guarantee teaching ability, but in this case Braulio has both. If you can afford it, do it!