***ESTIMATED*** UFC 172 salaries

Jon Jones: $400,000

Takanori Gomi: $150,000 ($50,000 to show, $50,000 win bonus, $50,000 Fight of the Night bonus)

Joseph Benavidez: $134,000 ($42,000 to show, $42,000 win bonus, $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus)

Jim Miller: $92,000 ($46,000 to show, $46,000 win bonus)

Luke Rockhold: $80,000 ($40,000 to show, $40,000 win bonus)

Chris Beal: $66,000 ($8,000 to show, $8,000 win bonus, $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus)

Isaac Vallie-Flagg: $62,000 ($12,000 to show, $50,000 Fight of the Night bonus)

Danny Castillo: $62,000 ($31,000 to show, $31,000 win bonus)

Tim Boetsch: $37,000

Phil Davis: $30,000

Max Holloway: $28,000 ($14,000 to show, $14,000 win bonus)

Glover Teixeira: $24,000

Anthony Johnson: $16,000 ($8,000 to show, $8,000 win bonus)

Bethe Correia: $16,000 ($8,000 to show, $8,000 win bonus)

Tim Elliott: $12,000

Charlie Brenneman: $10,000

Yancy Medeiros: $8,000

Andre Fili: $8,000

Jessamyn Duke: $8,000

Patrick Williams: $8,000

http://mma-manifesto.com/ufc-fighter-salary-database/salary-main/ufc-172-fighter-purses-attendance-gate.html

Fu goof, I'll have u know each fighter received an autographed picture of my big beautiful bald head as a locker room bonus. Try and put a price on that.

AJ at 8 and 8??? Phone Post 3.0

AJ =8000!????co main event?fighting top 5 guy!?I m glad I have my hot dog cart$$$ and trane for fun!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Estimated??? Why are you even posting this shit? Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Estimated??? Why are you even posting this shit? Phone Post 3.0

No idea.

Then you have people believing this is what they really made, like Rumble, they are listing him as what a new fighter would make cause they dont have a recent payout cause he just entered the UFC but people are on here so dumb they will run with this and act like thats what he really got.

I wish people would not post mma-manifesto estimates here.
People use those figures as truths around here.

Fans of any sport are curious about what the best athletes make. MMA is no different. However, unlike the NFL, NBA, and MLB, the UFC does not release salary information.

So the best we have is estimates. If the UFC decided to release salary information, then we wouldn't have to look at estimates. I think everybody would prefer accurate numbers.

If people are not satisfied with estimates, then they can ignore them. But I think it gives us some insight to see that Jones is making an estimated $400k. For example, it shows us there's likely a considerable gap between the high-end boxers and the high-end fighters.

I'm more surprised by Teixeira's "estimated" pay... If this is true, how is that Castillo won more to show that the LHW contender? Phone Post 3.0

atma - I'm more surprised by Teixeira's "estimated" pay... If this is true, how is that Castillo won more to show that the LHW contender? Phone Post 3.0
It's not true Phone Post 3.0

TMT -

Fans of any sport are curious about what the best athletes make. MMA is no different. However, unlike the NFL, NBA, and MLB, the UFC does not release salary information.

So the best we have is estimates. If the UFC decided to release salary information, then we wouldn't have to look at estimates. I think everybody would prefer accurate numbers.

If people are not satisfied with estimates, then they can ignore them. But I think it gives us some insight to see that Jones is making an estimated $400k. For example, it shows us there's likely a considerable gap between the high-end boxers and the high-end fighters.
No it doesn't they're made up horseshit. It gives you insight into some dipshit throwing number out of their ass and onto the forum Phone Post 3.0

SpicyTaco20 -
atma - I'm more surprised by Teixeira's "estimated" pay... If this is true, how is that Castillo won more to show that the LHW contender? Phone Post 3.0
It's not true Phone Post 3.0
Well, that explain a lot. Phone Post 3.0

African kid who wants to be like Floyd meets UFC recruiter.

There is a difference between estimating and putting up bullshit. Thanks for showing us the difference.

What is the point of this post?

Brigham - 
TMT -

No it doesn't they're made up horseshit. It gives you insight into some dipshit throwing number out of their ass and onto the forum Phone Post 3.0

Like I said, if you think these estimates are inaccurate, its perfectly understandable if you ignore them. Personally, I don't take them too seriously.

But I will say that for the top earners, these numbers are roughly in sync with Forbes's lists of the best paid athletes. UFC fighters are not on any of those lists.

The best scenario would be for the UFC to simply release fighter pay information.

I'm not sure why estimates of fighter's pay offends you. Being so angry that you need to call me a "dipshit" makes it seem like you have some personal stake in all this.

Who in their right mind would "estimate" that Rumble is on an 8/8 deal? That is ridiculous.

Also there is no way Jones only makes $400k. That might be his base purse but he's obviously going to be making PPV points which will probably push him over $1m.

TMT - 
Brigham - 
TMT -

Like I said, if you think these estimates are inaccurate, its perfectly understandable if you ignore them. Personally, I don't take them too seriously.

But I will say that for the top earners, these numbers are roughly in sync with Forbes's lists of the best paid athletes. UFC fighters are not on any of those lists.

The best scenario would be for the UFC to simply release fighter pay information.

I'm not sure why estimates of fighter's pay offends you. Being so angry that you need to call me a "dipshit" makes it seem like you have some personal stake in all this.

if i found these numbers to be completely inaccurate or fraudulent and was offended i would just release the real earnings so i didn't have to constantly deal w this negative shit.

unless of course the numbers are pretty similar. then id just call you a fucking goof that doesn't know how much they are really getting paid.

The Tiger Man - Rumble is way more than 8k since he's fought in the UFC before. Zuffa honors that even if you got cut and came back Phone Post 3.0
That we dont know. But this estimate bullshit can fuck off. Phone Post 3.0

DudShuTFKUP - AJ =8000!????co main event?fighting top 5 guy!?I m glad I have my hot dog cart$$$ and trane for fun!!!! Phone Post 3.0
He probably got a really big signing bonus. Phone Post 3.0

Damn Gomi is getting paid. Sucks for Rumble though. Phone Post 3.0