Ethereum going crazy, like bitcoin

It seems to be this cycles version of xrp. Can’t say if that’s a good thing or not.

Man I keep fucking up my grid trade trying to select neutral but I think it is shorting on the first dip. Finally found a grid with a bigger spread between the li es. But it seems to be quite a fad compared to straight spot trading. Tonight will be the test. The grid though is restricted to the parameters in the first instance.

I was hoping it would move up and down lime. Trailing stop?once Bat breaks 75 it will shut the grid down.

He’s got a stutter, but he’s spitting gold.

1 Like

Interesting stuff

1 Like

It’s basically following eth last few days. Btc has def seperated itself from the pack in the regard.

1 Like

Man wtf eth. It’s crazy how much is broken away from btc swings.

I’m starting to wonder if I should get it of my eth positions while I’m still up or just ride it out. It def had not looked good over the last week.

1 Like

IS ETH dragging MATIC down with it?? It was only about a month ago that MATIC was holding its value better than ADA. At the rate it’s going, I expect to buy MATIC for under $1 sometime next wk.

1 Like

BTC maximalists continue to win

3 Likes

Down down to goblin town

1 Like

This is fucking weird.

1 Like

ADA about to take over ETH?

1 Like

You just gotta keep up with it, subscribe to the YouTube and Twitter. They’re running smart contracts on the test net as we speak. The next moves are all being made between now and August. Ada will pop in August if they keep their timeline.

Until then, it will crab along and be tossed around by Bitcoin like every other crypto.

Solana has been doing pretty good during this fud event, but even it is taking a small dump now. So it’s just a waiting game. Whales and institutions are shaking out the paper hands and finding the bottom.

Bitcoin and every other coin can’t get to the moon until the papers stop selling at the clouds. Once they’re shaken out, big money will funnel in, followed by the foamers, parabolic, and then bear market. Which is great for us, and it goes on like this until the final Bitcoin is mined, then shit gets serious. We are all still very early, even though we feel like we missed it. Ten or twenty years from now, yeah, maybe you missed it. But right now, you’re still early. Problem is that you have to talk to me in 2025 to know that HODL and BTD were the right moves.

2 Likes

How is ADA about to take over ETH? They say everyone develops on ETH and it has 5x the market cap of ADA.

Its also been speculated by many that ETH would outperform ADA through the rest of this bull cycle.

1 Like

Ada will have lower gas fees and allow people to develop on it in popular programming languages through a transpiler.

So what you see is traders looking for lower gas fees on a decentralized network, unlike Binance Smart Chain, which is wildly popular and very centralized.

You also have proof of stake, and developers that don’t have to learn a new language to create smart constructs.

I’m not guaranteeing that Cardano will kill ETH, but it’s very attractive and as we’ve seen with Binance, traders will go with lower fees. And then developers will go toward that. It will at least be a strong competitor to ETH.

3 Likes

Well thats all interesting. I’m the last person in the world who would have a clue as to how things go from here, when it comes to everything smart contracts and DeFi… I’m just here for the gains and don’t care where they come from. Its honestly just not the space for me to understand on any sort of sophisticated level.

2 Likes

Really, cause all I see is it moving right along with eth.

1 Like

well, it looks like it finally made the turn. both eth charts are rising.

1 Like

Yeah I see that. Don’t worry, the normal weekend dip is just around the corner. I want to see ada back to 2.00 again. Fun times. I’m the mean time I guess I just keep buying. Although I’ve finally set my ada max limit to 5k. At this point I just don’t feel comfortable putting any more than that into it.

On the other hand, as soon as eth gets back to 3k to 3500 I think I’m going to dump it all and move it into btc.

1 Like

i think it will reach that high before Proof of Stake switch. If you’re buying into it hard, I would try to sell the top of that surge. Which you’re definitely going to see. a strong peak and a correction soon after.

2 Likes

Word up, there’s nothing wrong with that. We’re all in the to make money. A trader would have a different view than I do.

The main thing to understand is that cryptos aren’t an alternative stock market. Each blockchain worth a buck is seeking to replace legacy institutions that do the same thing, only in a decentralized way.

Basically, blockchains that are trying to solve the problems of centralized institutions through decentralization are the ones to invest in.

There are profits to be made with ones trying to work with legacy finance, but their days are numbered. You can make money a thousand different to ways in crypto, but if you’re trying to Warren Buffet this shit, look for solid projects that at the very least are moving towards decentralization. Those are sound fundamentals in the crypto space.

There’s a weird dichotomy to crypto; the trading and the investing. You can make a buttload on Doge, but it’s just a shitty ripoff of Bitcoin. It’s inflationary af, and doesn’t do anything. Then you’ve got Ethereum that does stuff, but not very well. Then you have all the 3.0’s that are seeking to fix the problems of ETH. Cardano, Polkadot, Solana, etc…

What they’re all trying to do is provide a crypto solution to centralized finance without the high gas fees of Ethereum. And really it goes beyond that, but I’ve already puked up enough on you, so, sorry.

1 Like