Ethereum going crazy, like bitcoin

Yeah… I had a limit buy set below a dollar but el when it hit 1.04 I went ahead and pulled the trigger

1 Like

Took my first trade in about three weeks last night.

When the news came out that the EU were looking to put KYC laws the market responded & it was bought up quickly. It’s bearish market & when news doesn’t force it lower its worth taking note.

4 Likes

It’s over, 40k next week.

1 Like

You are funny. You literally change your opinion from fast to day. Yesterday we were looking at at 25k

1 Like

Not hating. I really do enjoy your posts

1 Like

Well ideas are either validated or not, I think there still coudl be some dip, but its a strong rejection of sub 30.

1 Like

I predicted this last week. This market moves fast and is strongly based on sentiment. Now that the GBTC unlock is over, shorts are gone and whales openly bought in open exchange rather than slowly, the tide turns. There is 0 sell pressure on the book right now all the way up the chart.

It’s a runway.

2 Likes

or its a dead cat :stuck_out_tongue: soem nice info

1 Like
2 Likes

Fishes are the true measure of sentiment.

1 Like
1 Like

Conference live in 30 mins. Lets hope Elon doesn’t fuck this bounce up!

2 Likes

It’s fucking crazy, not in a good way, how much this matters right now. The small amount of nonsense Elon can push could put Bitcoin back into a 4 year cycle or he ushers in the next age while taking credit for everything he had no part in.

3 Likes

Same here man, ADA is the only crypto I own that I think about daily.

I run the FIGHT stakepool and I’m in the Plutus Pioneers Cohort 2 program…so I’m investing my time as well as money.

Excited to see where it goes!

1 Like

Elon and Jack @ 2pm East/11am Pacific

2 Likes

Taking half off coming into the conference. Sell the event potential & lots of liquidity at the moment

2 Likes

Smart play.

1 Like

I’m the asshole capping it at the moment

1 Like

How locked in are you?

1 Like

Theres always a bigger fish. Wants to drive it higher

1 Like