1 Like

I have some cables to but it seems whenever I need one I can’t find it

Go on…

1 Like

scroll up. i checked it out.

1 Like

Something wicked this way comes?

1 Like

Oh true I actually have that video saved. Gonna make some coffee and throw it up on to my 85 incher

1 Like

these are fucking fantastic. tough, long, and a great price.

1 Like

i was talking about my research into the …

never mind.

1 Like

Nevermind what faggot. Tell me. I’m retarded.

3 Likes

I’m sure you guys know but ledger was pwned in 2020. If you have an account I would change the PW

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

You can check here if you have been compromised

Eth’s floor just solidified at $3k. Eth Liquidations moved to half of the market for the next 24 hours. 2:1 long:shorts on the top trader chart.

dont wait for a dip from here on out. DCA the longterm.

1 Like

Eth is gonna melt faces. I’ll have sells set between 10 And 20k if we’re lucky enough to get there.

1 Like

that would be nice.

tell us more. what are you holding these days

1 Like

Yeah there is no way it can run from $130 to 20k in this cycle for a near 200x and not have a brutal crash in the bear market. Well I guess if there is a supercycle maybe something like 3k or 4k or 6k will be the new floor but we just don’t know.

I’ll take some profit at 10k if we see it.

Longer cycles with less upside and downside is the trend we are told is coming but thats a broad vague promise.

1 Like

There is a trader on Twitter I’ve been following for years that likes to trade using fractals. As of now eth is following btc’s previous cycle very closely.

1 Like

I am of the opinion that if Crypto is going to make, it’s going to happen now. Obviously there will be some nasty price corrections on the way, but I don’t really see 80% drops for ETH ever again. De-Fi has arrived and it’s not going anywhere IMO. If you zoom out, we’re already seeing significantly less downside on crashes thus far.

If you’re a BTC Maxi and don’t have any ETH exposure at all, I think that’s a mistake. It’s important to remember this space is changing fast. You can be super OG BTC and all that, but the market is the ultimate decider and you can’t ignore what it is doing right now. I was much more bearish on ETH a few months ago but that’s changed. It’s ok to be wrong on something but staying wrong is definitely not.

3 Likes

On a side note, has anyone here used badger dao?

1 Like

I lean towards this being the case as well. Funding is flat while the price is mooning indicating a lot of spot buying which is highly likely to be institution driven. They’re not really bothering with trying to TWAP and just getting their exposure now which is super bullish.

1 Like