Ethereum going crazy, like bitcoin

what’s his name? Does he think ETH to $20k?

1 Like

Finally said fuck it and moved some find around to get back on etherium. I was waiting on a drop to at least 2700 but I don’t think we are ever seeing that again. I’m almost to the point of thinking 40%eth/40% btc and 10% ADA.

Man I lost it on so much dumping eth when I did. I’m really just a hodler but I moved all my eth into cardano and bitcoin on one of the btc plunges.

1 Like

Perhaps you are right on now or never and I think you are right about no 80% drops in ETH but a 50% drop after an insane pump would not shock me in the least. The BTC Maxi mindset is crazy to me but I also understand BTC is where some people feel “safe” by crypto standards.

1 Like

@cryptokaleo I believe he does

1 Like

I am big on ETH, the technology behind it could revolutionize the internet and they are developing like mad and improving to eth2. I honestly think it could be bitcoin prices in the next 5 years

2 Likes

This will be on the final exam:

2 Likes

thanks. i follow him too

1 Like

LTC pumping. You know what happens next.

1 Like

I do not

BTC usually follows

1 Like

The plot thickens with TRU. after the flash crash yesterday it seems to have recovered. The project seems legit with some big names either involved or actively interested in it (Vitalik B). There is a lot of negativity about it as well. I myself added to my stack on the dip. All money I can afford to lose so I am going to see where this goes. It will either go nuts or crash and burn in a spectacular fashion. The big thing is the Bonding Curve mentioned before that supposedly increases the price as new supply is minted.

Enter at your own risk (not on my advice, i say stay clear).

1 Like

Someone got fucking paid.

1 Like

HODL for one more day…

1 Like

JFC WAIT FOR PAYDAY!

1 Like

I wish this dude is collect his thoughts before trying to make a video cuz this is just some scrambled breakfast hash of a diatribe. I get the points, but, fuck me, it’s a hard video to deal with

1 Like

Doge making moves again. I only have 2400 that I bought back in at the .20 dip. I know I should take money and run again but really wondering where this can go. Maybe wait till Saturday to see if the dogefather being on SNL makes it jump.

2 Likes

I think the memes are going to be strong all summer.

Having said that, I’m not touching Doge with a ten-foot pole

1 Like

I snagged a few x return from it and have left it alone since

1 Like

i threw some matic profits at doge for the “SNL” pump. question is sell just before, or just after…

1 Like

Same here. Why not at this point. And I have sworn off doge for months. Finally broke down yesterday and dove in lol.

Basically a gamble for me at this point. Did just enough to not bother me if it bottoms

1 Like