Ethereum going crazy, like bitcoin

I got twitchy and out at 52. Want a rebtry under 40 but 6 hours later that doesn’t look like it’s happening.

1 Like

Be careful if you have this extension

1 Like

Be very careful in general about what browser extensions you run. It’s basically just JavaScript that you have no idea what it really does.

1 Like

A few exchanges have asked if I wanted to use their extension… How about fucking no.

1 Like

Was reading a piece by @rektcapital and it is his opinion that $1700 could be the top for LTC based on prior four year cycles. Around 300 at the moment so that is a great return for a large cap at this point in this market. I’m not ashamed to admit that my intro to crypto was becoming a bag holder of $170-$300+ LTC in Nov/Dec of 2017 after watching the move from $5 and seeing it pump and pump I FOMOed like I was being offered my first piece of pussy. Was a bag holder all the way down while knowing nothing of the market cycles at the time. I highly doubt I’ll be holding more than two LTC into 2022, I’ll leave it at that.

1 Like

Question… does this chart of alts include ETH or not? With or without ETH, how bullish is this? Of course 27,000%+ is not in play but what is in play is the question.

1 Like

That would be amazing. I’ve been sitting on my ltc for around 4 years and I can’t wait to dump it.

1 Like

I got into this a month ago and can’t wait to dump everything. This is hard!

2 Likes

I watched litecoin drop from 400 to around what I bought it at ($20-$30) and I legit thought it may end up a dead coin.

1 Like

I’m hodling a few things that have dropped cuzzz I believe in them. *fingers crossed *

2 Likes

Just bought some more ETH.

3 Likes

What’s your target for sells? converting to BTC or USD?

I have a bag

1 Like

My target is 1000. I think we get there. I’ll sell a good chunk and set varying limit sells between 1k to 1.4k for the rest if we’re lucky enough to get there. I’ve heard people call for 2500 but I don’t buy that.

1 Like

I forgot to add I’ll be going into usdc and likely keeping that on BlockFi. The plan is to sell a majority of my crypto towards the end of this year. I’ll always keep probably 25 percent of my current eth and btc stash because I always want some.

1 Like

I have the same target and plan. :+1:

2 Likes

Really fun video first half is a history on taxes

1 Like

Close to what I would like to do as well. Want a big enough position to do well in a supercycle but want to also have taken enough profits to be safe if we see a 60-70% decline that starts at the end of 2021/beginning of 2022 and the four year cycles continue.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Xlm finally making a move.

1 Like