Ethereum going crazy, like bitcoin

Bought doge made profit. Fomod back in at 66.lol. Pure roulette TA makes no sense on it

2 Likes

To the guy that bought the bobcat miners what’s the ETA?

1 Like

I’m not gonna Doge because I’m hoping for more upside this cycle in say Theta or Vechain in terms of the large caps but I am looking forward to seeing what happens with doge in the next bear market. I feel like 5 cents or 10 cents Doge will be a thing again but who knows.

Was listening to Nicholas Mertens (data dash on youtube) this morning and he is expecting a 5T altcoin market cap at the top of this cycle. Do you like that ballpark range for the top of this bull run?

Doge having a market cap close to BNB and a quarter of ETH makes ya feel like half this entire market is a giant meme fueled by twitter, ticktock and youtube.

3 Likes

Think it was this thread people were talking about Crypto.com and went to signup to see if there’s more options than voyager. Anyone have a referral code?

1 Like

Doge is an interesting experiment in what we could see with BTC. The reason it’s been pumping so hard is a combination of retail, algo’s doing work and the supply shortage. One wallet owns 28% of the supply and hasn’t sold any. You can bet people are paying attention and thinking how they could do this with BTC in the future. When this Doge wallet does sell, it’s very possible this person/group of people would decide to implement this same strategy on a grander scale with BTC or ETH for when retail finally wants to jump in.

So, I really don’t think we’re close to a top really. A lot of the bearish sentiment around BTC currently leads me to believe that we have more legs in this run to go as well.

I still believe in the Supercycle and I think it will be from retail adoption. You’re going to see these ultra rich Crypto people start flexing their dollars and influence and try to really grow the space to maturity. People like CZ and SBF have basically all their net worth in Crypto and their stacks are continually growing. You think they double down or cash out?

1 Like

I don’t know about Crypto.com (yet), but it’s important that everyone know that Voyager will let you withdraw some crypto, but not others. I can withdraw ADA, but not VET and BTT. Assholes…

2 Likes

What do you mean you can’t withdraw? Is there a message that comes up?

1 Like

i would ask if there is a hold on your funds because you just deposited?

if thats the case, you should only need to wait a couple of days for it to clear. thats the same on all exchanges, cause people would, you know, steal.

1 Like

It’s not an option for BTT and VET, but is with ADA.

1 Like

No, those tokens have been there a while, and I hadn’t made a deposit in maybe a week.

1 Like

dont know what to tell ya. whitelisting? wallet addresses correct? double check everything from your end.

1 Like

Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/xv7dr3gwmd to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s not just me, there is a reddit thread specifically about Voyager not allowing VET withdrawals.

Of course Voyager has been dong system maintenance for the past 4 hours.

1 Like

Meme culture is playing a legitimate roll mixed with things line Robin hood listing it

1 Like

Not healthy for crypto… extreme shitcoins like Doge and LTC pumping… this will not end well

2 Likes

I dont use the service, so i cant speak on it. i try not to do that in this space where money is concerned.

1 Like

such a fan of this dude

1 Like

Eth’s sell wall has disappeared. The leverage has also dipped to a low balance as well. I think its going to 5k in the next 7 days.

part of this has to deal with the massive sell wall Bitcoin has in the run up to 70k. the path of least resistance will be taken in this case.

1 Like

Does anyone know a good spot to buy FLOW or WAX? Only exchanges I can see seem to have had issues with security.

1 Like

If really like to find a good selling spot for Ada then buy back in on a dip. It’s going to blow the roof today and I really want to cash in some profit.

1 Like