Ethereum going crazy, like bitcoin

its traded on binance and coinbase.

1 Like

my degen play into ELONDUCK has paid off lol. gonna take profit as soon as i see the start of a pullback.

2 Likes

whats up with ETC fellas? I gave my wife $250 with a while ago to buy whatever she wanted and she bought $50 of eTC at $7.00. That has really paid off.

Everything’s irrational. That’s the best I can come up with lol.

2 Likes

People misguidedly thinknitnis all that will be mineable after eth2.0

1 Like

Just buying up the Robinhood coins honestly wasn’t a bad strategy.

1 Like

up 300% now. pray ol’ Tumbleweed knows when to get off this ride.

2 Likes

It’s now tumble, now. (not financial advice, what do i know, sold portions of my NOW 14% up coins, to buy the last top of doge…)

3 Likes

good call. got off the ride. thx!

2 Likes

What % of your portfolio are you guys planning to sell before or in Sep/Oct/Nov in the event of a four year cycle top?

Being wrong means you spend more money to buy back in during the supercycle or you wait for that to correct and try to buy towards the bottom of the next bear market.

It “feels” like the next bear market won’t last two years like the last one but things never seen normal in bull run like this.

Very interested in what happens this fall.

2 Likes

15% is a safe bet.

1 Like

I’m guessing you expect much less of a decline off the top than we saw in the prior cycle. Seems lots of people are calling for around a 60% decline from the top of this cycle to the bottom of the next bear market. That sounds like a safe bet for BTC/ETH but a 90% decline in the vast majority of alts would not shock me.

I’m thinking of selling 50% of alts prior to the end of the year.

1 Like
2 Likes

I have no crystal ball but I will not be bag holding the next 2.5 years. Virtually all of my alts will be sold and I’m still on the fence about selling some* btc or thinking extra long term. I’m leaning towards selling a chunk. I’m not sold on a super cycle yet. If it happens, cool, I still have skin in the game.

1 Like

If it goes that high, I’ll take 2/3rds off

1 Like

My crystal ball is not working either so in terms of BTC I’ll take an approach like this… if it rips to 300k or 350k this cycle I’ll sell a big piece, if it just gets to 150 or 180, maybe I won’t feel as strong a need to.

How long and how violent this inflation persists in the US is another concern related to but outside of the four year cycle.

2 Likes

If it gets to 200k I will already start selling in increments.

1 Like

this will be the last bull cycle as we know it. after this projects will have to have some sort of product and actual revenue generating use case. they will retain value and/or even grow in value in a bear market, while most alts will fall 90-95%.

1 Like

Based on overlay of previous cycles, next year’s bear market appears around 100k for BTC. Thats with the top around 280k. I hope to rebuy into a full coin. Fuck thats depressing. Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

3 Likes

Interesting take. What alts are you most bullish on long term?

I like VET, SOL, THETA, MKR, BAT and a few others but I’m a moron and tech is not my thing.

2 Likes