EU countries are crap

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/08/26/if-the-uk-was-a-u-s-state-it-would-be-the-second-poorest-behind-alabama-and-before-mississippi/?tid=pm_pop

If Britain were to join the United States, it would be the second-poorest state, behind Alabama and ahead of Mississippi.

Norway was the top European country on the list, between Massachusetts and New Jersey.

people in the EU are brainwashed. they talk about how great their country is when it wouldn't even come close to standard of living we enjoy in the US.

Norway would be the #8 state
Switzerland would be #20
Sweden would be #39
Germany would be #41
Britain would be #49

'MURICA Phone Post 3.0

It's strange that the Scandinavian countries usually top those 'best quality of life' lists then. Maybe it's not something that can be measured in wealth. Phone Post 3.0

"people in the EU are brainwashed"

- An American Phone Post 3.0

Norway is not a member of EU.

I love 'murica and usually don't fight for the euro countries but these stats are beyond fucked up lol Phone Post 3.0

GhostOfYuki - "people in the EU are brainwashed"

- An American Phone Post 3.0
This lol. Phone Post 3.0

If you think that life for the average man in Norway is comparable to massachusetts and New Jersey, or that there are 38 states with a higher quality of life than Sweden, the only one thats brainwashed is you. Phone Post 3.0

Come to Helsinki I show you real man Phone Post 3.0

Do not feed the troll.

The study should have excluded University of Alabama and University of Mississippi football merchandise. Do wife beating victim payments count towards GDP?

All any American would have to do is get a passport (LOL) and spend some time in one of these 'crap' countries in order to see the difference in quality of life.

HWPA is Norwegian, BTW. He's here for amusement purposes only.

Why the fuck is HWPA posting at 2:40am Alabama time? Durrrrr.......

Keep it up HWPA.

English Mutant Soccer Turmoil - If you think that life for the average man in Norway is comparable to massachusetts and New Jersey, or that there are 38 states with a higher quality of life than Sweden, the only one thats brainwashed is you. Phone Post 3.0

This! haha.

If I wanted to move to a religion dominated plutocracy, I'd move to Saudi Arabia.

Also, I wonder what the numbers would say if you removed the ridiculous percentage of GDP that healthcare in the US costs, despite them enjoying the worst health of all developed nations.

SwedishShooto - I love 'murica and usually don't fight for the euro countries but these stats are beyond fucked up lol Phone Post 3.0

i know right UK LMAO

BJTT_WiredFreebird - 'MURICA Phone Post 3.0

damn straight

these poverty fuckers can't even own homes

I'd bet money on the OP being poor as shit. Or living with parents.

Or just really unhappy. Phone Post 3.0

English Mutant Soccer Turmoil - If you think that life for the average man in Norway is comparable to massachusetts and New Jersey, or that there are 38 states with a higher quality of life than Sweden, the only one thats brainwashed is you. Phone Post 3.0
I'm sure that the average American Life is quite comparable to the top countries in Europe. Phone Post 3.0

IronLung11 -
English Mutant Soccer Turmoil - If you think that life for the average man in Norway is comparable to massachusetts and New Jersey, or that there are 38 states with a higher quality of life than Sweden, the only one thats brainwashed is you. Phone Post 3.0
I'm sure that the average American Life is quite comparable to the top countries in Europe. Phone Post 3.0
Quite possibly. But the elitist attitude displayed by a lot of Americans is gross. Most of which haven't left the country and are force fed propaganda from birth.

They're the same kind of people that take pride in 'winning' wars and their military supremacy. Meanwhile, they justify the abomination of a healthcare system with Capitalism yo! Phone Post 3.0

IronLung11 -
Whats an "average" American life. The US is practically a continent with 50 small countries in it. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2012/09/10/america-has-less-poverty-than-sweden/

our poverty rates are lower than Sweden

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/timworstall/files/2012/09/workingamerica.jpg

if you see the comparison between the 10th percentile and the median income, you can see our poor actually are closer to median income than AUS or UK. our rich are way better off then our EU brothers.

the US is a low-risk, high-reward country. if you are intelligent and hard-working there is no better country.