EU / WEF : Eat Worms, You Peasant Scum

9 Likes

wow

1 Like

These people need to go…

22 Likes

EU nations are fully multi-cultural. That means eating the shit food of asia and africa. That includes vermin. EU national citizens supports multi-culturalism and will happily embrace the new food items in time i.e., when whites become a minority in their former countries and asians/africans take over.

11 Likes

Yep. People have been predicting this for years too and got laughed at.

18 Likes
4 Likes

From their own mouths back at the Paris Climate Summit in 2016:

5 Likes

comedy central GIF by Workaholics

4 Likes

I want to see bill gates eat a real mealworm sandwich, they always push this shit on the non rich

16 Likes

Meanwhile that smug preachy cunt is the biggest owner of agricultural land in the US

But, yeah - you eat bugs you stupid, pathetic masses

15 Likes

Yikes!

16 Likes

These people need to go. ASAP. Before they do more damage to the world.

18 Likes

There needs to be a cleansing of the elites. I’d like to see all of them get Gaddafi’d.

23 Likes

The people you see Schwab, Soros, Gates, etc are the puppets… they should die too but you’ll also have to get who’s controlling them.

9 Likes

There will be massive carbon taxes on meat going forward. Meat will be so expensive only the rich or farmers will be able to eat it.

I’m not eating bugs and worms so I think I’ll raise some cows. I heard a cow can feed a family for a year, I’ll raise several

9 Likes

What’s disgusting about this whole bug eating agenda is you can be sure the elites and every member of the WEF will still be dining on filet mignon and caviar.

16 Likes

So who are the people controlling Schwab, Soros and Gates?

4 Likes

I was reading on another thread that many Mexicans haven’t eaten meat in their childhood. It might be that way everywhere

1 Like
4 Likes