EU / WEF : Eat Worms, You Peasant Scum

Before long, your dirty toilet paper will have cricket heads and antenna residue.

3 Likes

Yeah talk about some insoluble fiber!

2 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes

BOOM

1 Like

I get the feeling bodybuilders and their gay community who follows them will try to market ecdysterone as an anabolic.

It’s like none of these faggots know that even as recently as a 500 years ago (long before humans began using fossil fuels) the earth’s ecosystem was dominated by ungulates. Before the Europeans hunted the aurochs (the ancestor of modern cows) to extinction in the 17th century and the Americans hunted bison to near extinction in the 19th century, there were hundreds of millions of them running around on those continents. Africa still has 10s of millions of them roaming the savannas in the form of antelopes.

2 Likes

Trust me these Marxists know exactly what they are doing. Don’t underestimate them because they pretend to be ignorant.

3 Likes

Wonderful.

1 Like

His twitter is actually pretty cool when you check it out

Little fucker doesn’t GAF

1 Like

I was a vegetarian for years because meat was expensive and i was too lazy to cook ot and clean up afterwards.

I can do that again

The Jews get a religious exemption as the Torah forbids eating certain insects.

Me as well. I have had crickets and caterpillars in the past but I am not a fan….

Leviticus 11:20 “‘All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be regarded as unclean by you. 21 There are, however, some flying insects that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. 22 Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper. 23 But all other flying insects that have four legs you are to regard as unclean.

1 Like

of course

This is legit on their site… crazy

Does the Bible explain the logic as to why some insects are okay to eat but not others?

Apart from saying that they are ‘‘unclean’’.

Science

1 Like

So the people responsible for poisoning the planet are starving us and giving us cancer to save the planet? Actually sounds believable.

2 Likes

I see…

could you elaborate on that at all?

I guess I’ll identify as Jewish then

1 Like