Eva Braun's photo album for sale

FYI

https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/candt-auctioneers/catalogue-id-srct10048/lot-69677db6-002e-45d1-99f5-a723014a74bc

Historic Original Photograph Album Belonging to Eva Braun and Retrieved from Her Room in the "Fuhrer Bunker" Berlin in April 1945, The original "owner", Photographer Edward  "Dixie" Dean and one of Fleet Street's top Photographers obtained the album personally in Hitler's Bunker from a Russian Soldier whom he watched take it from Eva Braun's bedroom drawer shortly after Hitler and Eva's suicide.

Edward along with Richard Dimbleby and Rex North were among the first journalist to visit the Chancellery and Bunker and included in this lot is a typed account of his hair raising trip through Russian lines to Berlin, his experiences in the Bunker  and later at Buchenwald. Also a  list of "War Souvenirs from Hitlers Chancellery" has Eva Bruan Photographic album noted at the top and is signed by Dean and dated August 11th 1945...................

my uncle would love to have this

he was a big Nazi, 3rd reich fan...used to collect 3rd reich surplus shit that he ordered from Japan back in the 50s and 60s

100% serious, he named his son (my first cousin i grew up with) Adolph.....but he went by his middle name Brian, of course

which is weird bc my uncle he is a brown filipino from the barrio

In Limbo - 

my uncle would love to have this

he was a big Nazi, 3rd reich fan...used to collect 3rd reich surplus shit that he ordered from Japan back in the 50s and 60s

100% serious, he named his son (my first cousin i grew up with) Adolph.....but he went by his middle name Brian, of course

which is weird bc my uncle he is a brown filipino from the barrio

Thats cool, my buddy and I used to collect alot..

I was more of a Canadian/US collector, while he collected German Helmets, and stuff.. TONS of expensive ones.

ALOT of german crap is fake and copied.. even from the 60s they were making fakes.. I honestly got out of collecting because of how much a pain in the ass it was to make sure everything was legit.. Researching maker marks on badges and shit...