Evan Tanner Memorial

I spoke with Jeff(Evan's brother) today and they have Evan's memorial planned. His memorial will be held in Amarillo, TX on September 27th at 2:00 p.m. at the Civic Center. The Civic Center is located at 401 South Buchanan Street.

If anyone wishes to send flowers or cards, they can be sent to Jeff Tanner, 504 S Harrison Street, Amarillo TX 79101. The family has also set up a memorial fund with The Amarillo National Bank. If you are interested, please email me for the details. The bank is supposed to have it on their website but it isn't there yet. I tried calling them but no one was still there that could help me. I will call them first thing in the morning and get back with everyone about how to proceed.

I think it would be wonderful if Evan's family could truly understand how much Evan meant to our MMA world. Please share your encounters and inspirations with his family. I believe in this dark time for them it would bring light and help them heal.

If you need anything

teamtanner@gmail.com

Thank you

Kyria

Thank you for letting us know about the arrangements.

TTT

Wish I could be there. :(

RIP Evan.

sticky this thread MODS

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt

thank you Kyria

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Mikey B you rock.

Thanks for the TTTs everyone. The MMA community has so many people in it but it is such a small small world.

ttt.

TannerTannnerTannner