Evan Tanner's gravesite question

Off the cuff question; but as we speak I am in Amarillo, TX. Anyone know where he is buried? While here, I'd like to pay my respects.

Thanks for the help.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post

Cox-LaGrone Funeral Home, 4180 Canyon Drive in Amarillo.

Only info I could find. Good luck and respect. Phone Post

Will add to my list of apps for next year's road trip.
Thanx Phone Post

Not sure if that's where he is buried but multiple sites have them listed as the funeral home who handled his funeral arrangements. Phone Post

How do you know he is buried somewhere? I would assume cremation.

If you do find his grave, if there is one, I'd like to see a picture of it. Phone Post

Sad

He was cremated

Golden Boy - He was cremated
GB, how ya doin? Still on the wagon? Any scoops? We miss you on the ug! Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Dongbar - 
GB, how ya doin? Still on the wagon? Any scoops? We miss you on the ug! Phone Post 3.0

Yes sir. 3 and a half years. Sorry no scoops just a casual fan these days.

RIP Evan.

GB, I'd love to hear you call into mma junkie radio. Your old school mma weekly. I enjoyed your calls then. Keep on the wagon. If you call in tell me molleedawg sent ya. Phone Post 3.0

Rip Evan. World lost a great person Phone Post 3.0

Golden Boy -
Dongbar - 

Yes sir. 3 and a half years. Sorry no scoops just a casual fan these days.
Good to hear, keep it up man! You are one of the OGs.

I finally watched Once I Was A Champion. What were your thoughts on how Evan's story was presented?

I really enjoyed it! Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was good. Some of the TQ stuff wasn't accurate but I did like how honest it was. It was a rough time for me when it was filmed and I was drinking while being interviewed. There was some good stories told that didn't make the cut.