Evangelista Cyborg released from Strikeforce

RUSRedDevil - 
man meets fate -
Kool_Aid_Man - thats not saying much though..

his war with Manhoef was fucking epic though.

not really, but he by no means sucks as a fighter, fighters that suck are guys like ross cliffton

Hey man isn't he dead? Not cool Phone Post

oh shit he is, my bad.

Ummm shannon rich

Is he a power bottom?

Does this mean he isn't fighting Rhonda now? Oh, wait....

This is what bugs me about Strikeforce. You don't get to see guys fight on a consistent basis. Do they still do the challengers series? Phone Post

He'll probably sign with Legacy since he trains in the Houston area last time I checked. Phone Post

Kool_Aid_Man - dude sucked anyway

It noobs like you who are why join dates carry so much weight on this forum
12er's SMH Phone Post

I like to see him fight imo.

I like to see him fight imo.

AlphaMaleJP - 

He'll probably sign with Legacy since he trains in the Houston area last time I checked. Phone Post

yea i went to his seminar in houston, i begged him to leg kick me, was limping like hell rest of the day

man meets fate -
AlphaMaleJP -  He'll probably sign with Legacy since he trains in the Houston area last time I checked. Phone Post

yea i went to his seminar in houston, i begged him to leg kick me, was limping like hell rest of the day

I wish Cris Cyborg had a seminar.

I'd beg her to throw it back at me until I walked with a limp. Phone Post

This is good news, now we can actually see him fight. Would be sweet if Bellator can get Cyborg, Whitemare, Spiritwolf, and Semtex all in the same WW tourny.

He is all heart and always an exciting fight, but yet another guy who is a BJJ blackbelt that refuses to use it. It's maddening.

man meets fate -
AlphaMaleJP -  He'll probably sign with Legacy since he trains in the Houston area last time I checked. Phone Post

That's awesome! I meet his boxing coach "el jefe" who also trains Maocaco, the legacy 155 & 170 lb champ. I think he moved down here after he broke up with guyborg lol. Phone Post

kao - i thought he was the toughest thing when he fought melvin trading with him round after round. but then i don't know what happen, he wasn't invincible anymore when he lost to nick. i mean his image is way tougher than nick but lost. then he lost to the next fighter even nerdier. so i gave up after that.

Wich Melvin ? Phone Post

JimmersonzGlove -  That blows. I really want to see the Rousey fight. She's walking away from potentially the biggest payday in her life.

Not sure if serious Phone Post

AlphaMaleJP - 

hes at Gold team with Macaco, or was, and his brother is there too... his strikeforce contract was something like 10/10 and im not sure legacy would pay that kind of cash with his record

JimmersonzGlove -
Farewell Brock - 
JimmersonzGlove -  That blows. I really want to see the Rousey fight. She's walking away from potentially the biggest payday in her life.

Not sure if serious Phone Post

Why wouldn't I be serious?

You know this isn't cyborg there talking about right? Phone Post

MMArijuana - Sorry.

Ex-husband.

They're divorced?

Since when?

ChaosOverkill - 
ausgepicht - 
Kool_Aid_Man - dude sucked anyway

VTFD 

man meets fate -
Kool_Aid_Man - dude sucked anyway

he is very good at WW. he only lost to great fighters so far at this weight, and looked good in both of them.

he is better than guys like amir or hardy

Agreed. Phone Post