Evans: I want another shot at Jones

No.

MasterofMartialArts - He hasn't been the same since he got stanky legged. With each fight he has regressed more, hardly tried to use his wrestling, very tentative to strike. There is no reason even if he beats Chael, that he should get a shot soon. Phone Post 3.0

This.

Rashad is done.

He better look spectacular against Chael. Phone Post 3.0

When Jones looked invincible he wasn't aiming right at Jones, but now that we seen him take a lil beating Rashad has more confidence in himself.

If Rashad beats Chael then why not fight Gus for the #1 contender match? Phone Post

Rashad could be one of the ATG's @ LHW, but he just wastes a lot of energy by bouncing around like an amateur Boxer, lacks killer instinct and just rides the fight out.

He NEEDS a Chute-Boxe mentality, IMO.

I'm not convinced that he's convinced. Phone Post 3.0

Once the fighter loses consistency, it's hard as hell to turn it around. But I do see him as a perrenial top 10er for another 3 years, easy. Phone Post 3.0

I feel like he could've done much better against Jones. He could've at least mixed it up a bit. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a huge fan of Rashad's but he needs to get his killer instinct and passion back. He also needs to use his striking to set up his wrestling, like he used to do. He's got some big power in his hands, but lately he's been tentative as fuck to use it for whatever reason.

I always been a fan of Rashad since TUF1, however, his last few performances have been pretty underwhelming.

He can't pull the trigger anymore for some reason, way too much hesitation which make for shitty fights. When 99% of your movements in a fights are "feints", something's wrong.

Good, feed him to Jones.

He's got to get through my friend Chael first. Phone Post 3.0

A big fan here but it's hard to see Rashad anywhere now but on the down slope of his career.. Phone Post

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted. one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?
Yo

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs,
But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down,
The whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's choking how, everybody's joking now
The clock's run out, time's up, over, bloah!
Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that
Easy, no
He won't have it, he knows his whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He knows that but he's broke
He's so stagnant, he knows
When he goes back to his mobile home, that's when it's
Back to the lab again, yo
This whole rhapsody
He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him

Doesn't deserve it. Had a crappy first fight and can't see him doing any better in a rematch!! Phone Post

KingofBJJ -
RollHighAllDay - He's got to get through my friend Chael first. Phone Post 3.0

That won't be a problem.  Silva went through him twice and Jones went through him like butter. Maia went through him, as did Filho and Horn.Rashad shouldn't have a problem since he is also the better wrestler.

Lol what the fuck?

You mean.. So he got finished by the champs in two divisions, and lost some other fights years ago that mean fuck all today..

What relevance do those fights have, at all?!?? Phone Post 3.0

He needs to go down to MW. Whoever his advisers are, they need to convince him of this.

Jon Jones is to Rashad what ObamaCare is to the Tea Party.

Both better knock it off before Rashad, and the country, train-wreck over it.

rashad vs chael is gonna be a great fight

KingofBJJ - 
Immaculata - He needs to go down to MW. Whoever his advisers are, they need to convince him of this.

He was originally HW doofus, he can't drop any more.  Learn about fighters before you post.

Sorry I ruffled your delicate feathers KingofBJ's. Try not hurt your fingies typing so TUF. I just saw the guy this past weekend, he can make MW. Machida is doing it. Vitor did it (who beat HW's back in the day). BJ has fought Machida for Christ sake and he's dropping down to 45! I suggest you educate yourself before posting so obnoxiously.