Rashark Evans

davis is gonna get rocked and tko'd

hope Evans gets maKO'd

http://www.thatchickensite.com/letters/streetsharks/ss1-039.jpg

Evans = chip on his shoulder
Attitude problem Phone Post

There's only one shark in MMA.

A muscle shark.

I think Rashard Evans should be given the benefit of the doubt as far as lay and pray boring fighting goes! Since he left jacksons he has only had one chance to showcase his new style (BLACKZILLIAN) of fighting. He looked very dynamic and aggressive. And he got Tito out of there quick. I think if he carries on like that he will be a more marketable fighter and win lots of fans over.

At least I hope so ! Phone Post

Evans = ring rust and will get embarassed Phone Post

NotJustA12er - I think Rashard Evans should be given the benefit of the doubt as far as lay and pray boring fighting goes! Since he left jacksons he has only had one chance to showcase his new style (BLACKZILLIAN) of fighting. He looked very dynamic and aggressive. And he got Tito out of there quick. I think if he carries on like that he will be a more marketable fighter and win lots of fans over.

Yea his previous fights to the tito one really put people to sleep...

i thought the title said "skank"

was going to agree

/jk

rashad is very unlikeable when he talks.

tkdjr1186 - Evans = ring rust and will get embarassed

He fought Tito in August. Not that long ago.

davis is a killer whale

Evans by KO

Evans by KO

Oh boy...Rashad is in for a rude awakening if he thinks Phil is nothing more than an athletic nice guy. I have seen Phil put a beatdown on guys where I was praying for the ref to step in so I didn't have to see the savagery anymore, but Phil was just laying it on with no mercy, with the utmost calm ferocity. Both guys are very dangerous and this will be a tough fight regardless, but if Rashad is hoping to face a nice guy in that cage...keep hoping, fren. Phone Post

BrockbackMountain -
NotJustA12er - I think Rashard Evans should be given the benefit of the doubt as far as lay and pray boring fighting goes! Since he left jacksons he has only had one chance to showcase his new style (BLACKZILLIAN) of fighting. He looked very dynamic and aggressive. And he got Tito out of there quick. I think if he carries on like that he will be a more marketable fighter and win lots of fans over.

Yea his previous fights to the tito one really put people to sleep...

So you enjoyed Rashards wrestling matches against:

Bisping
Rampage
Thiago silva

His fight against Tito was his best.
Apart from his loss to machida.
Chuck was past his prime and who the fuck is salmon?
Yea he won the title from griffin but to be honest he isn't a top LHW And really the stars aligned for him winning the title in my opinion. Phone Post

DoomFarmer -
Chris Power -  There's only one shark in MMA.

A muscle shark.

I think I saw his picture on my carton of milk this morning. Phone Post

He's doing seminars, he's at my gym in a fortnight Phone Post