Evans likely to Mw w/Rumble title win

News Url :: http://mmajunkie.com/2015/02/rashad-evans-probably-to-middleweight-with-rumble-title-win-but-eyes-jones-rematch/ Phone Post 3.0

Makes me want Rumble to win that much more Phone Post 3.0

I still would like to see him there no matter what. A lot of fun match ups if he can make that weight Phone Post 3.0

I think he's fucking scary at MW. Phone Post 3.0

bruised - I think he's fucking scary at MW. Phone Post 3.0

I dunno, I can't see him beating Rockhold or Machida.

He could beat Jacare, Kennedy, Yoel Romero though.

Rashad ragdolls Luke Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to see him at mw Phone Post 3.0

he's not winning the title at LHW. MW he has a good chance unless the weight cut gets the better of him. either way a bunch of fun fights when he returns

xsrg95 - he's not winning the title at LHW. MW he has a good chance unless the weight cut gets the better of him. either way a bunch of fun fights when he returns
He already won the title at LHW. I remember when I started watching MMA when it came on FOX. Lol jk Phone Post 3.0

He came in at hw, that would be cool to see again. Phone Post 3.0

BrolyTheJustSaiyan - Makes me want Rumble to win that much more Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

insomnia -

I see him giving machida and rockhold a serious fight at middleweight couldn't pick a winner imo Phone Post 3.0

Might be too late for a run now but I love when fighters regain relevancy by switching divisions. Doesn't always work out but when it does it is sweet. Phone Post 3.0

i thought he had been kicking the idea around for a while...

i think he could be successful there.  and several of his wins (and one of his gif-arreffic losses) are to guys that are also more suited to 185 than 205....

xsrg95 - he's not winning the title at LHW. MW he has a good chance unless the weight cut gets the better of him. either way a bunch of fun fights when he returns

I don't see Rashad having a chance in hell against Weidman, and I don't think he has much for Jacare or Lyoto (again) either. Maybe he could beat Mousasi with lay and pray if Mousasi phones it in.

People always think guys will be monsters when they drop down and they never are. I'm not sure I can think of a single example of someone who that happened with. Mighty Mouse, I suppose.

He should have been there for years. Phone Post 3.0

1Jones2rulethemall - Impossible. He had to work to cut to LHW from HW. No way he can drop to MW, especially at his age.
Nope. Phone Post 3.0

insomnia - 

I disagree, I think he'd walk through Rockhold (now Machida might have his number). I think he would get tore up by Yoel, would be a great match w/Jacare (50/50 on that matchup) & could probably avoid T.Kennedy's TD's (Rashad is better in the stand up).

Evans would be worse at mw
His entire game is based around his speed advantage. His not particularly great at anything so when he goes to mw and loses that advantage I see him in the same class as Romero, bisping etc
I have no idea why people still thing "omg he's going to be s monster at lower weight class" despite all examples to the contrary Phone Post 3.0

T Bag - Evans would be worse at mw
His entire game is based around his speed advantage. His not particularly great at anything so when he goes to mw and loses that advantage I see him in the same class as Romero, bisping etc
I have no idea why people still thing "omg he's going to be s monster at lower weight class" despite all examples to the contrary Phone Post 3.0

This.