Evans opens as huge favorite over Ortiz

JeffersonDArcyChoke -  Sucks. Because if Tito pulls it off, it means he gets FED to Jones.

Much as I love Tito, there is NO WAY he is competitive against Jones.

Although the ultimate poo poo face would be Dana putting the belt on Tito while Rogan has to console Jones after a crushing defeat.

I mean if Evans was next and Tito beats him.

Doesn't that make Tito next considering he beat Bader and is a former champ?

Jones got a title fight off beating Bader alone so Bader and Evans would HAVE to mean next up. Phone Post

I'd pay good money to see Jones recrack Tito's skull.

easedel - The huggery here on Tito is digustingly confusing.

Your only as good as your last fight, he won his last fight so he is god now

Dominated - 
Flannerz - What are those odds in fractions? I don't understand American odds!

-500 = you have to bet $500 to win $600 (+ $100)

+350 = bet $100 and win $350 (+250)

No, +350 means you profit $350 on a 100 bet, you would receive $450 back when you cashed your ticket on a $100 bet.

Evans is much better than the was in their first fight.  With that said its always a decent play to bet against the guys coming off of a long layoff.  Tito can win this one but I dont expect him too.  The line will probably move in Tito's favor IMO, so if you want to take Tito I would do it early.

PosterboyOwnsMe4 - 
Ghost of Retard - 
easedel - The huggery here on Tito is digustingly confusing.

Your only as good as your last fight, he won his last fight so he is god now

apparently you haven't heard of the FUTA1 army.  we didn't come out of the woodwork after he smashed bader, you know.
151 page thread that goes back to August 2009...what a bunch of front runners.

I will guess Jon Jones is the favorite LHW of one of the posters who quoted and quite possibly both.

I don't like Tito but, I'd take him with those odds.  Also, Rashad with be rusty.

*will

jjj2121 - 
Dominated - 

-500 = you have to bet $500 to win $600 (+ $100)

+350 = bet $100 and win $350 (+250)

No, +350 means you profit $350 on a 100 bet, you would receive $450 back when you cashed your ticket on a $100 bet.

Oh my bad. I've only seen an explanation of the US odds once before, so I must be remembering it wrong.

I am rooting for Tito because Rashad refused to fight Rampage and spent all his time running around bobbing his head.

Evans is 1/5
Tito is 3.5/1