Evans vs. Sonnen

That was slightly early?

Like I said, I was stunned so many people were picking Chael.

Impressive from Rashad.

FreightTrain - That was slightly early?

Chael wasn't going anywhere.

Sonnen taps out

gusto - well, im not great calling fights tonight, but i think sonnen can ragdoll rashad

too strong, too WRASSLA

I believed Rashad was going to ragdoll Sonned and it looks like that's what happened. If you remember when Rashad started he was more of a wrestler than a striker, it's just the last couple of years where he's turned himself more into a striker.

M Theory - 

Wow. That was domination.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting that.

did he tap?

Chael tapped the mat twice Phone Post 3.0

Chael went back to his giving up early ways. Jesus. He rolled over at the first hard shot and just waited for the ref to save him.

Damn..Rashad looked like old Rashad.

Terrible matchmaking. There was really nothing to gain from this fight. And it ended predictably.

Looked to me like a lot of punches to the back of the head but I'm not the ref.

Also, was that a tap out from strikes? Phone Post 3.0

Chael should just retire and focus on running his mouth. He can definitely still win fights but who cares. Phone Post 3.0

Chael is great when he gets top position, but if he gets taken down, he does not control his opponent at all. Phone Post 3.0

Yea..Chael tapped. You could tell he wanted out of there.

That went about as I suspected. Terrible match up for Chael. Rashad can do everything he can, just a little better.

There was no fight in Chael at all. Disappointing. Phone Post 3.0

FreightTrain - That was slightly early?
Its not early when one fighter taps out. Phone Post 3.0

Robbery Phone Post 3.0

Looked like an old Rashad, very focused, and didn't have a chance to faint all over the place. Phone Post 3.0