Even a stopped clock is right twice a day

“I want to be clear to folks in this region who are thinking about making that dangerous trek to the United States-Mexico border: Do not come. Do not come.

I believe if you come to our border, you will be turned back.””

I don’t see a way that this doesn’t damage her presidential aspirations.

Good for her holy shit. Scores some points for me.

1 Like

Translation: Trump was right again

4 Likes

I’m Confused I thought the liberals largely support open borders

1 Like

Probably changed her script once she saw all the Guatemala citizens holding signs that said “Trump Won!” and “Kamala, Go Home!”.

3 Likes

A totally forced, weak, and non genuine statement. Everyone sees through it.

1 Like

Notice the word “believe” in her statement and you realize how disingenuous her words are

1 Like

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

4 Likes

Is this along the same lines as when she called Biden a racist and a rapist and was like, “Syke!!!”.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

1 Like

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

What does she mean she “believes” they will be turned back?

First, the president put you in charge of the border crisis. Shouldn’t you know? What is this believe shit?

Second, she knows damn well they don’t get turned away. That’s not even close to what happens. I can’t stand this lying bitch.

The left elected an old white man who was the architect of the Crime Bill and said he didn’t want his white children growing up in a racial jungle. This was their savior from white supremacy. And after eight months of screaming to defund the police, they elected a cop as their vice president.

Believe me, her contradiction here will be no problem for them.

1 Like

Could be, I just don’t see the upside of this for her.

I can already imagine the attack ads her Dem opponent would run against her based on this.

It’s probably the best thing she’s done for presidential aspirations.

1 Like