Even Dirk is Saying That Luka is GOAT in Dallas

Dirk Nowitzki 's time as the greatest Dallas Maverick ever has come to an end … Luka Doncic now holds that crown – so says the NBA legend himself!!!

The ex-Dallas great made the revelation to TMZ Sports while heading into Staples Center on Sunday to catch the Mavs-Clippers Game 7 … and, yeah, it’s BIG praise!!!

“He’s playing unbelievable,” Dirk said after explaining Luka “already has” eclipsed him as the greatest Mav ever.

Of course, Luka went on to lose the big game against the Clips in front of Dirk … but the 22-year-old arguably STRENGTHENED the big man’s claim despite the L.

I’m a big fan of Luka. Very skilled player. He reminds me of a modern Larry Bird with his skill set.

And I love that he has a “nasty” attitude when playing.

1 Like

Hes A Bad Boy like Larry

1 Like

More like a bitch boy.

oh no what GIF by Bounce

WUTTTTTTTTTTTTT ?

He’s got all the skill in the world. Just from the limited viewing of him that I’ve had he seems like a bit of a whiny bitch. He may have already surpassed Dirk in that area.

I think the opposite. He has a toughness and brashness about him. Similar to Bird and Jordan. He will get in the faces of players and refs.

nba rookie GIF by Twitter

Theres been some Talent on that team from jump street. Detling Shrimp , Tarpley , Jay Vincent

He’s soft like his biceps.

Cmon Floppy :slight_smile:

soft tfd101 GIF by Tacoma FD

soft tfd101 GIF by Tacoma FD

1 Like

Cmon Floppy :slight_smile:

1 Like