Even if you aren't religious - Let's be honest...

If you rage against the “fairytale spaghetti monster,” then you better get serious about nailing down your moral code before your consciousness is overtaken by the hivemind.

If you condemn theft, destruction, deceit and violence UNLESS your team is responsible, and you think they have a good reason for doing these things, then you are morally compromised.

“Evil” is the appropriate term for the acts being perpetrated by BLM, Antifa, and the media personalities/politicians who are fueling these literal flames. They are enemies of good.

I recommend you get comfortable with the term “evil” because there’s no better descriptor for forces who seek only to sow enmity between others, for profit or power.

If you can’t easily spot and define these nefarious forces, you’ll become blind to their influence over you.

Fellow Christians: Don’t be deceived by the relativism of the world. I’ve seen many weak congregations falling into these destructive political movements because their eyes are not open - or they’re afraid.

Don’t forget, being a Christian isn’t about being “nice.”

The world will hate you for your discernment. That’s fine.

It’s time to get comfortable being uncomfortable.

25 Likes

This "Team" shit is getting pretty tiresome.

1 Like

Fuck off. Don’t tell me how to think you closed-minded simpleton. 

16 Likes

Very true.

Nothing the left hates more than Christians. 

Literally nothing. They'll blow Muslims and become chatel before they ever commend a real Christian. 

12 Likes

Oh look! Another og televangelist wannabe spouting empty rhetoric from some fantastical position of quasi-piety.

Take your Jerry falwell’s kids nonesense to the pool boy that’s assfucking your wife. 

8 Likes
EFM - 

This "Team" shit is getting pretty tiresome.

Agreed.

I can’t see how tribalism doesn’t destroy the country at this rate. It’s just too attractive to the average person. People love to belong - and they REALLY love an excuse to pull out the torch and pitchfork.

3 Likes
Im with the banned - 

Oh look! Another og televangelist wannabe spouting empty rhetoric from some fantastical position of quasi-piety.

Take your Jerry falwell’s kids nonesense to the pool boy that’s assfucking your wife. 

I’m not your dad.

3 Likes

You don't speak for God with that nonsense. Christians, read the Bible, don't listen to this guy.

"real Christian".... Lol. 

Any real Christian would be leading a blm protest right now.

3 Likes

That's basically what its boiled down to. Blm and amtifa are like the orc hordes spilling out of mordor. 

2 Likes
JCMcGee -

"real Christian".... Lol. 

Any real Christian would be leading a blm protest right now.

Off a cliff maybe

5 Likes

I believe our society’s consciense has been seared to such an extent, all restraints and boundaries have been thrown off.

McFly - 

I believe our society’s consciense has been seared to such an extent, all restraints and boundaries have been thrown off.

In Biblical, terms this is called a “reprobate mind.”

The concept being that once a person/populace is totally consumed by their own twisted thoughts, God turns them over to that immorality. From that point, they’re unreachable.

If you’ve ever tried to have a reasonable conversation with one of these people (some of which are in this thread) you know this to be true, even if you secularize the idea.

Here’s an explanation from Romans 1:

"21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. "

2 Likes

An interesting tidbit from that excerpt is:

“…and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.”

I take this to mean their suffering due to their own thoughts and actions was immediately apparent, causing significant internal pain.

If your own thoughts and actions put you in a state of hell on earth, you may want to resist the urge to double-down.

These angry BLM drones and all the nasty people you see on the OG and IRL are clearly victims of their own thoughts.

How do they not see how much suffering their ideology brings upon them?

Why would I waste any time listening to a rage-fueled person talk about any matters of morality? If you can’t even figure out how to manage your own thoughts, you certainly shouldn’t be making decisions for entire groups of people.

2 Likes

As a Pastafarian please don’t bring us into it. lol

Hessian - As a Pastafarian please don't bring us into it. lol

Your tribalism is disturbing. 

Hey wake up buddy. God does not exist.

Why doesn’t god heal amputees?

(hint: cause he doesn’t exist and the body can’t heal them on their own)

2 Likes

Some of the least violent and peaceful countries in the world have majority atheist populations (hi Japan!). 

I’ll never understand this idea that people are moral because of god. Are you saying you don’t kill people simply because your afraid of hell? Or  maybe you’re just a decent person. Don’t insult people. Btw. The earth is older than 6,000 years. Sorry. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-secular-life/201701/god-has-nothing-do-morality%3famp

4 Likes

Please wiki/google “social contract”.  

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/religion-morality/