Even the Left Finally Admits Shaun King is a Grifter

When you’ve lost The Daily Beast.

5 Likes

If we make fun of him enough will limp wrists start posting screenshots of actblue donations?

11 Likes

Look ma’, mental illness and sociopathy!

3 Likes

Proud to say I was personally blocked by Shaun when I had a twitter account years ago!

He took offence to me asking why was he pretending to be black when he is obviously a white guy.

11 Likes

Fuck them.
They championed this fake ass C. thomas howell motherfucker for YEARS.
He played his part, they promoted him and now theyre done with him.
They knew all along, but now that they have what they wanted (overt acceptable racism), they will pretend he was never thier friend.

1 Like

Literal lol. This sounds like a fun hobby trying to get these fags to meltdown.

1 Like

Use to be some epic comment battles with him and about him back in his dailykos days. Glad his 5 minutes are up

1 Like

It was definitely great fun at the time!

Unfortunately Twitter eventually banned me and I couldn’t be bothered to make another account after that.

1 Like

I would not have an account except it is the faster way to hear news until they ban it….with the OG a close second.

1 Like
1 Like

people donated to this frauds cause?
it sickens me he got rich off pretending to be black

One woman, who had donated $50 a month to another entity King founded, claims his “Justice, That’s All” group continue to charge donors monthly even after it disbanded in the summer of 2015.

“I just wanted to know how he was using the funds that had been auto donated,” tweeted the donor, Javachik, in 2018. When she asked King directly on Twitter, he blocked her. “And then for the next month, my mentions were filled up with people calling me racist, a b—ch, etc.”

4 Likes