Even Tim Pool Can See It

2 Likes

Reality. I live and work in Memphis. I am the "minority". I work at the FedEx superhub. I'm in the thick of it. There are times, in fact right now, I'm the only white person in this building out of probably 30 people. Everything is fine. And these are "memphricans"

SpunQ -

Is it almost show time?

You filthy, despicable whoreson! How dare you mention the Nasty Girls and the Marines in the same sentence?!?

SpunQ -

Is it almost show time?

Showtime? 

What are we to be expecting?

War? 

SpunQ -

Is it almost show time?

Was that posted almost 3 years ago? If that was showtime, the audience has long left the building 

What's a Durham Report... I thought Barr said he was working on investigations not reports.

1 Like

From what I've seen, the Durham report is akin to the Mueller report but for the right. Investigation into corruption. And I think everyone will be extremely let down. 

These people NEVER indict each other. They always get away with it. It sets a dangerous precedent to charge the previous administration with any crime. Although if true, what the previous administration did to trump is on another level entirely. 

Aw faaak. The god damned confedejefersons 

SpunQ -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
SpunQ -

Is it almost show time?

Was that posted almost 3 years ago? If that was showtime, the audience has long left the building 

They are markers for future events.

I get that you are saying that, but that’s your belief, not what I’m seeing in that post. “Clean and swift” what has been clean and swift? That’s a 3 Year old post alluding to an even that was supposed to happen and never did. What exactly in that post refers to something happening in the future?

Remember when Tim Pool went to Malmo, Sweden, and got redpilled. That fagoon has never been the same lol.

Sketchy times we are living in, indeed. 

1 Like

AngryGerbil -

Remember when Tim Pool went to Malmo, Sweden, and got redpilled. That fagoon has never been the same lol.

I was wondering why he always wears that stupid beanie. Just shave your head and keep it moving. No reason to wear a fucking hat and never be seen without it. 

1 Like

MojoSoDope -
AngryGerbil -

I was wondering why he always wears that stupid beanie. Just shave your head and keep it moving. No reason to wear a fucking hat and never be seen without it. 

Yikes, I agree.

texastoaster - 

Reality. I live and work in Memphis. I am the "minority". I work at the FedEx superhub. I'm in the thick of it. There are times, in fact right now, I'm the only white person in this building out of probably 30 people. Everything is fine. And these are "memphricans"

I'd venture to say a higher percentage of blacks than whites see the fuckery afoot.

SpunQ -

Is it almost show time?

I know really buy into this stuff but no one can understand a damn word of these Q posts. 

SpunQ did you miss my bat signal in the Permanent screename bet thread You’re needed for some detective work 

AngryGerbil -

lol now I know why he always wears that crusty old beanie. Can’t say I blame him though, sheesh

FYI Tim Pool has done live-streams with white nationalists and one was even quasi-working with him a few years ago.