Ever bang a chick from full mount position?

I never have. Was just scrolling through tumblr and there was a video of some Malaysian girl getting it that way and it just looked awkward. Not the least bit enticing.

1. Doggy
2. The Bateman
3. ANYTHING ELSE
4. That weird scissoring/splits position
5. Full mount

Didn't even fap. Just took a shit and gtfo. Phone Post 3.0

What's the Bateman?

And name of tumblr acc for research ofc? Phone Post 3.0

Pics, I need a visual. Phone Post 3.0

How would you bang a chick if you're in full mount? Is this about trannies?

Was sleeping with a girl from BJJ class for a few months, we would randomly select pages from royler gracies submission book and try to bang from that position. That book will stay on my bookshelf for life thanks to those memories Phone Post 3.0

MDubya - Was sleeping with a girl from BJJ class for a few months, we would randomly select pages from royler gracies submission book and try to bang from that position. That book will stay on my bookshelf for life thanks to those memories Phone Post 3.0
Sounds like good times Phone Post 3.0

MDubya - Was sleeping with a girl from BJJ class for a few months, we would randomly select pages from royler gracies submission book and try to bang from that position. That book will stay on my bookshelf for life thanks to those memories Phone Post 3.0
VU .

I have randomly decided I am training BJJ Phone Post 3.0

Girl in full mount, yes.

Guy from guard, yes.

Guy in full mount, I don't understand how that's possible. Phone Post 3.0

Hashtag - Girl in full mount, yes.

Guy from guard, yes.

Guy in full mount, I don't understand how that's possible. Phone Post 3.0

It's possible, I've done it. More like a loose face-to-face plank on her than an upright mount - perhaps with grapevines. Just not very fun. The penor passes between her closed legs and into the cavern that way. My ex liked it as it rubbed on her funbutton but for me I was losing penetrational depth (basically losing the whole radius of her thighs), it's awkward and you feel like a tard.

Do you know if she is seeing anyone currently? Phone Post 3.0

Feels good mang. Hits deep Phone Post 3.0

You talking bout TFing? Phone Post 3.0

I do it. I lie more plank like ryans says. I prefer doing it with her face down though. Her flat on stomach me full back mount. I'm able to pound away and beat it up. Phone Post 3.0

Move one thigh over hers in missionary. Then the other.

Deepy deep, grindy not poundy.

Some like, some hurty... Phone Post 3.0

North South is where it's at. Phone Post 3.0

Mike Wazowski - I do it. I lie more plank like ryans says. I prefer doing it with her face down though. Her flat on stomach me full back mount. I'm able to pound away and beat it up. Phone Post 3.0

Lol that's a completely different - and extremely common - position! One of my faves tho

Does the high mount blow job count?

Dougie - Does the high mount blow job count?

Depends if he finishes.

Yes, her cock was plenty fine.

anal in rear mount is doable and fun

girl lays flat on bed with legs close together but not tightly

straddle her upper thighs

find the starfish and hammer home