Ever be trying to make a legal u-turn and someone

...turning right on red thinks they have the right of way and gets all indignant with you?

I'm talking you have the green arrow and u-turns are permitted at that intersection and the idiot has a red light and has to yield but somehow thinks right turn trumps u-turn regardless of traffic signals...

That grinds me gears. That's all.

I'm glad they have these where I live now to educate people:

Yes, people are idiots. There's a center turn lane by my work and the idiots get agitated if you're using the lane where they want to be. They think that it was made solely for their use.

I get more people trying to get on the highway when they clearly have a yeild sign, and never even attempt to slow down, and there's someone on my left so i can't get over , so i either have to hit the gas or slam the breaks. 

I;ve been saying i;m going to make a sign that says  YIELD MEANS STOP WHEN YOU SEE CAR

Trust -

Only every day.  

S. FL drivers suck.  

they do Phone Post

I hate that. And they get pissed off every single time like the U-turner doesn't have the right of way. You're entering into oncoming traffic jackass! Of course it's your fault!

Also, the guy who comes from the back of the line and tries to cut in at the last second because he can't wait like the rest of mankind needs a solid beating...

THE MAJORITY ETHNICITY OF MY CITY IS ASIAN............I HAVE A 15 MINUTE COMMUTE TO WORK AND ENCOUNTER ABOUT 33 DIFFERENT REASONS FOR ME TO ROAD RAGE EVERY GOD DAMNED DAY.

Lol, I had an old lady honk at me a couple weeks back as she cut me off in this exact scenario. I flipped her off, but it bothered me that I couldn't communicate to her that I had the rightaway. Phone Post

The worst part is that they don't know they are wrong and will do it again and again Phone Post

BIGWHITESEXY - THE MAJORITY ETHNICITY OF MY CITY IS ASIAN............I HAVE A 15 MINUTE COMMUTE TO WORK AND ENCOUNTER ABOUT 33 DIFFERENT REASONS FOR ME TO ROAD RAGE EVERY GOD DAMNED DAY.

YOU GOT KICKED OUT OF 33 CHINESE BUFFETS? Phone Post

Saltyballs -

I hate that. And they get pissed off every single time like the U-turner doesn't have the right of way. You're entering into oncoming traffic jackass! Of course it's your fault!

Also, the guy who comes from the back of the line and tries to cut in at the last second because he can't wait like the rest of mankind needs a solid beating...

Lmfao...sorry that last one is me Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - 
BIGWHITESEXY - THE MAJORITY ETHNICITY OF MY CITY IS ASIAN............I HAVE A 15 MINUTE COMMUTE TO WORK AND ENCOUNTER ABOUT 33 DIFFERENT REASONS FOR ME TO ROAD RAGE EVERY GOD DAMNED DAY.

YOU GOT KICKED OUT OF 33 CHINESE BUFFETS? Phone Post

LOL OKAY THAT WAS CLEVER.

Trust -

Only every day.  

S. FL drivers suck.  

This Phone Post 3.0

do you live in San Francisco? I do and have the same problem! Phone Post 3.0

If you are turning right on a red light you have no rights. Law basically says 'We won't stop you, but don't fuck with anyone else'. They'll kill you if your crossing to get around that corner. Phone Post 3.0

Fake Pie - ...turning right on red thinks they have the right of way and gets all indignant with you?

I'm talking you have the green arrow and u-turns are permitted at that intersection and the idiot has a red light and has to yield but somehow thinks right turn trumps u-turn regardless of traffic signals...

True story... This happened to me one time and I was able to go before the guy turning right. He started yelling and flipping me off. Then he makes his turn without looking to his left to make sure it was still safe... and
BAM...a car slams into him and spins him.
All I see is him put his head in his hand. I laughed and thought... Serves him right... but then felt a little bad about it a few minutes later. Phone Post 3.0

Saltyballs -

That right lane is there for a reason. Usually, it is intended to relieve congestion at an intersection or on/off ramp near the place where two lanes go to one. Ideally, drivers would fill both lanes and merge where the lanes do. The people who ride the line or refuse to let anyone in are, in fact, the assholes. Phone Post 3.0

Caleb - 
Fake Pie - ...turning right on red thinks they have the right of way and gets all indignant with you?

True story... This happened to me one time and I was able to go before the guy turning right. He started yelling and flipping me off. Then he makes his turn without looking to his left to make sure it was still safe... and
BAM...a car slams into him and spins him.
All I see is him put his head in his hand. I laughed and thought... Serves him right... but then felt a little bad about it a few minutes later. Phone Post 3.0

Lol, instant karma. We'll see if I feel bad about this later. My money is on 'no'.

Yes. I say/think the most outrageous things in my car alone when someone does something shitty in their car that affects me.

QuadAces - 
Saltyballs -

That right lane is there for a reason. Usually, it is intended to relieve congestion at an intersection or on/off ramp near the place where two lanes go to one. Ideally, drivers would fill both lanes and merge where the lanes do. The people who ride the line or refuse to let anyone in are, in fact, the assholes. Phone Post 3.0

This is actually true. Pic should be edited to label purple, gray, red and light blue as the assholes. 

Trust - 

Only every day.  

S. FL drivers suck.  

Hilarious you say that because I'm from S. FL and the story that randomly popped into my head today that made me make this thread was from 10 years ago when I lived there.

I was young and had my '94 Mustang GT and was making my U-Turn on a street I had grown up driving on and this bitch in an Escalade got all upset that she wanted to turn right in front of me. I go anyhow and get in front and she gets all pissy and tries to floor it to pass me by after like she was gonna show me... but I had a Mustang GT and she had an Escalade, so I kept my car in like 2nd or 3rd and just matched her speed every time she tried to get around to fuck with her just to be a dick for her yelling at me and flipping me off. Not mature but I was a teenager fuck it. Drove her nuts she could never get by me :)