Ever Been on a Vision Quest?

Anyone ever done one? Share your experience. 

Yeah, when I wrestled in high school I dropped two weight classes to beat a 3 time state champion.

The weight cut hurt my health a little and some chick passing through town from NJ got into my head and almost screwed up my focus, but in the end I jammed to Lunatic Fringe and won.

In high school I was the main guy at 192. I decided to cut down to 165 to wrestle this monster from another school. Everyone thought I was crazy, my history teacher, my classmates, my teammates, my coach. The only guy who believed in me was the cook at the hotel I worked at after school.

Anyway, I trained really hard and beat the monster. And I also banged Linda Fiorentino. So overall I'd say it was a pretty good vision quest.

4yrs ago my kids were visiting my grandparents in Texas. Plan was to meet halfway to pick the kids up.

On the way I took 3 days car camping by myself at some random resivior near where we were going to meet. It was very remote, I spent 3 days sitting in the sun on a bluff overlooking the inlet. I fasted during daylight, and really didn't do much more than sit, observe life around me, smoke copious amounts of marijuana, and drank a gallon+ of water.

No visions, but enlightening? for sure. I changed direction of some behaviors that we're leading to an unhappy ending. I have since been wanting to do a more structured and intense journey.

My son turns 18 in June and I'm thinking about making him do it with me. Obviously solitude is essential, but I'm thinking, daylight for personal journey, and some bonding by the fire at night.

groundfighter2000 - In high school I was the main guy at 192. I decided to cut down to 165 to wrestle this monster from another school. Everyone thought I was crazy, my history teacher, my classmates, my teammates, my coach. The only guy who believed in me was the cook at the hotel I worked at after school.

Anyway, I trained really hard and beat the monster. And I also banged Linda Fiorentino. So overall I'd say it was a pretty good vision quest.

We know you're lying because Shoot wrestled 168!

I got stuck in an elevator with some coworkers one Saturday morning as part of a failed team building exercise.  We learned a lot about each other that day.

I took a couple of buttons and fucked an old Apache woman. We danced in the moon light by the fire and later she sat on my pale face. She smelled like bark, venison and periodontal disease.

Jacks Wasted Life - 
groundfighter2000 - In high school I was the main guy at 192. I decided to cut down to 165 to wrestle this monster from another school. Everyone thought I was crazy, my history teacher, my classmates, my teammates, my coach. The only guy who believed in me was the cook at the hotel I worked at after school.

Who the hell is "Shoot"? I wrestled a guy named Shute.

groundfighter2000 -
Jacks Wasted Life - 

Ha ha

This is good

Nah, not me.

But I will NEVER forget when I was young, watching a black man shoot a soccer ball into a net and the world going wild.

Sometimes, when I'm washing dishes at my job, I like to think about that moment.

shen -

Nah, not me.

But I will NEVER forget when I was young, watching a black man shoot a soccer ball into a net and the world going wild.

Sometimes, when I'm washing dishes at my job, I like to think about that moment.

White347LX -

I got stuck in an elevator with some coworkers one Saturday morning as part of a failed team building exercise.  We learned a lot about each other that day.

The devil was the old woman!

groundfighter2000 -
Jacks Wasted Life - 

Fuuuuuuuck

No but i always so pushups when waiting for the elevator

Are some of these even vision quests or did they leave the story out?

Thread went about as expected. 

I heard about that.  Sorry your girl was looking for that BBC.  Can't trust your teachers at all

Gunny Highway - 

Whoa, someone found footage of my highschool wrestling days and set it to music!

People always say i look like Matthew Modine