Ever date girl who didn't let you go down on them?

Exactly what the thread title says, current gf will rarely let me. And before people say I'm doing it wrong, I haven't had any issues with this in my previous two relationships. Phone Post 3.0

Some chicks just like the dick. Phone Post 3.0

Yea I'm not complaining too much because she will do all the positions I want and give me oral, but not the other way around. I just find it weird, that's all Phone Post 3.0

Plenty of blow jobs without having to luck until your tongue is tired? Sounds like heaven. I'm way too lazy to really enjoy licking pussy. Phone Post 3.0

Consider it a blessing...no tongue cramps Phone Post 3.0

QuinTheEskimo - Plenty of blow jobs without having to luck until your tongue is tired? Sounds like heaven. I'm way too lazy to really enjoy licking pussy. Phone Post 3.0
Yea I'm not like that though. I want to make sure I can still satisfy a woman if I don't last as long as I want to. Phone Post 3.0

Some girls are self conscious about their pussys getting chewed on, no biggy Phone Post 3.0

My wife doesn't mind, but it isn't her thing. Some women love it more than anything, others not so much. Phone Post 3.0

QuinTheEskimo - Plenty of blow jobs without having to luck until your tongue is tired? Sounds like heaven. I'm way too lazy to really enjoy licking pussy. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Hmm I think the self conscious thing might make sense. Any ways to help eliminate this? Phone Post 3.0

I'd suggest eating her bottom not unlike one would eat produce from the grocers

ryans -

I'd suggest eating her bottom not unlike one would eat produce from the grocers

Hahaha, I wouldn't mind doing that, but I highly doubt she would let me do that. Phone Post 3.0

Buy her Vagasil and tell her to shut up Phone Post 3.0

I find it to be a red flag when an otherwise sexually adventurous women is adamantly against getting head.

A girl I dated in my late teens was very self conscious and would panic if I headed south. She finally agreed if I did it to her in the shower. It turns out she had a roast beef sandwich down there and I am sure she thought was disgusting. It was actually quite lovely and something I ended up being a big fan later in life.

My current gf is the same way. She just prefers dick. Phone Post 3.0

billid - Buy her Vagasil and tell her to shut up Phone Post 3.0
I don't see that going over too well. Maybe I'll surprise her with it for Valentine's Day Phone Post 3.0

Ok a few things...

Could be self conscious maybe has herpes or a yeast infection or just a little rotten crotch or sour puss

Could be she doesn't like your style or isn't into it. My self I'm a pussy man I like BJs but I love fucking pussy. Ass ehh not so much. When i use to hit up Asian massage parlors I'd go for fucking not HJ or BJ even though the massage girls are awesome at it. Some girls suck at giving head and it gives me the creeps some time bitch scrapping my dick with her teeth or having her try to suck me off. My current gf is a champ at it though.

You might be too much of a pussy licker.
Lots of girls like to be dominated they wanna be fucked hard and for you to cum in their face or mouth or cream pie them after u choked them and banged them out.
If she is into kink like hand cuffs or tied up. Tie her up and smash & # and eat that pussy

Some girls just don't like it.

Some girls try to stick a finger up my ass. "I dont like it"

Verbal reinforcement. Tell her how sexy her pussy is etc while going down on her. try right after she showers and or with the lights off. Enough positive reinforcement over time should improve it a lot. Once she relaxes enough to see how enjoyable it is and she'll be hooked. Careful though, you may find yourself permanently parked between her thighs once those flood gates open.

sonnensseringe1314 -
Yea I'm not like that though. I want to make sure I can still satisfy a woman if I don't last as long as I want to. Phone Post 3.0
So if you one pump chump, you go down and slurp your jizz? Am i reading that right? Phone Post 3.0

Spider Rico -
sonnensseringe1314 -
So if you one pump chump, you go down and slurp your jizz? Am i reading that right? Phone Post 3.0
Sounds like that.... Phone Post 3.0