Ever do something or like something just to fit in

Ever do something or like someone just to fit in? In 8th grade I transferred to a private school and didn't have friends and some kids I wanted to be friends with used to all watch dragon ball z so I started watching it to get in on the conversation the next day but I remember thinking Why are we watching this kids shit? But I'd keep my mouth shut and watch to fit in...... Phone Post 3.0

I played guitar for 7-8 years and got really good at it. I finally figured out I only liked playing because other people gave me tons of attention for it. When that didn't happen anymore, I lost interest entirely. 

Does small talk count? I'm an extreme introvert. I'd rather not talk. I try the small talk bc it's socially appropriate. Phone Post 3.0

Sucked a lot of cock and got fucked in my asshole.

Not so much did something but stopped doing a lot of things in high school that interested me because I felt they were "uncool" or "nerdy."

Now I'm a senior in college and realize how much of a dumb ass I was to stop doing the things enjoy so I could "fit in." Phone Post 3.0

Type R - Sucked a lot of cock and got fucked in my asshole.

Me too, but only because I wanted to become my Uncle's favorite nephew.

HA HA!

sgotwalks -

HA HA!
Lol asshole VTFU because I was waiting for someone to say that and it sounded like the Simpsons in my mind hahahaha Phone Post 3.0

sgotwalks -
HA HA!

You went full nelson, man.

Never go full nelson. Phone Post

ooops;)

Type R - Sucked a lot of cock and got fucked in my asshole.

It's tough getting accepted by the UG. Phone Post

I'm sure we all have at some point when we were younger. I can't think of anything specific right now, but I'm sure I did

Hocky Balboa -
Type R - Sucked a lot of cock and got fucked in my asshole.

Me too, but only because I wanted to become my Uncle's favorite nephew.

Me too. Only because I wanted to be accepted into the Catholic Church Phone Post 3.0

I try to get excited every year for the NFL season to start but then I lose interest 10 minutes into the first game :( Phone Post 3.0