Ever done something stupid and can't stop laughing

I was just getting on the elevator at work. I was dragging an empty dolly behind me and had my newly filled up water bottle in my other hand. The elevator was closing as I walked up so I took by water bottle and put it in the door to stop it. Well, the door closes full force on my water bottle (which is pointed at my body) and sprays me with ice cold water. I am now soaking wet sitting at my desk laughing my ass off.

I looked around and I don't think anyone saw which is a waste.

lol

I am going to talk to my buddy from security tomorrow to see if I can get the video. There is a camera focused on the elevator all the time. It will probably propel this thread into the top 1,000 of the year!

Sounds like a dangerous glitch of the elevator if it didn't stop and continued to close forcefully enough to crush a water bottle. Could've been someone's hand.

Phuckles - I was just getting on the elevator at work. I was dragging an empty dolly behind me and had my newly filled up water bottle in my other hand. The elevator was closing as I walked up so I took by water bottle and put it in the door to stop it. Well, the door closes full force on my water bottle (which is pointed at my body) and sprays me with ice cold water. I am now soaking wet sitting at my desk laughing my ass off.

I looked around and I don't think anyone saw which is a waste.
Translation:

Just used a dolly to dump my murder victim.

Got to elevator and realized my shirt was covered in blood.

Made mental note to get MMA.tv to help me out with an alibi.

Went home and used the blood for lube as I jacked furiously to My Little Pony and laughed maniacally. Phone Post 3.0

MarsMan -

I was sitting with a few frinds at a Disneyworld restaurant when I was a teenager..one of them farted LOUDLY and we all burst into laughing right just when a cute girl I had met earlier came up to say "Hi".

The girl saying "Hi" just as the smell started to spread and my face of despair just made everyone else laugh even more...including me.

The poor girl probably thought we were laughing at her, went away, and ended up hooking up with some other kid.

Fuck

That other kid's name was probably Jordan.

Fuck you, Jordan!! Phone Post 3.0

I got excited when returning to my car after dinner because it was a small lot but the space in front of my car had cleared out so I could just pull through. Hit the gas while loudly shouting HA-HA. There was a parking block under my bumper. She laughs at me every time I say HA HA now. Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - Didn't you just kill somebody?

You laughed while doing it? Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Phuckles - lol

I am going to talk to my buddy from security tomorrow to see if I can get the video. There is a camera focused on the elevator all the time. It will probably propel this thread into the top 1,000 of the year!

I was gonna say, there better be CCTV evidence lol Phone Post

Calebcb - Sounds like a dangerous glitch of the elevator if it didn't stop and continued to close forcefully enough to crush a water bottle. Could've been someone's hand.

I agree and was surprised. I really only got the bottle in enough so it was squished by the door and not the black rubber/plastic piece that causes the door not to close so it continued to squeeze. It didn't exert enough force to break anything but I had to reach in and touch the black thing (tee hee!) to get the door to open. Phone Post