Ever go out with a Hot Boring Chick??

title says it all, have you ever went out on a date with a very hot girl that was just beyond boring to talk to?or do you have any co-workers or friends of friends that are beautiful but just have absolutely no personality??its crazy as when i was growing up i gauged a woman on her looks, if she was hot i was in but now, personality means so much...i know a few beautiful girls but when you start to talk to them, they are wooden and flat, have nothing to talk about beyond their jobs or stress in their lives...i mean, these arent teenagers im talking about, these are women in their later 20s and 30, women who should have developed a personality or social skills but somehow havent... or maybe its the case that others have made that pretty women dont need to develop a personality as they have their looks to get them by??but damn, who could stad to be married to these types of women, seriously?

its amazing what a fun bubbly personality can do for a woman..you can take a woman that is a 5 on the rating scale but give her a sense of humor and charisma and she bumps up to an 8 or 9 in my book...on the other hand, you can have a beautiful woman that is a 9 on the charts but all she does is sit back and make sure her hair is perfect and doesnt talk much and her looks get knocked down to a 4-5..

can personality or charisma be taught?can you teach a guy or girl to be charismatic and funny??most importantly, i also noticed that the more outgoing a girl is, the more attractive she seems to me as well..i dont think you can teach someone how to be more outgoing though, thats just in your DNA i believe as i believe most other traits are as well..

That's like 90% of hot chicks in my experience

And the other 10% aren't boring, they're just fucking insane

/thread

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, then I married her.

Guess I would rather date hot and boring then ugly and boring!

in my experience they are either boring as hell or they are the types that need attention 100% of the time, dress like complete whores when its completely unnecessary, and will sleep with every guy they come across...

dizz ended this quickly

I went out with 2 chicks like that. Neither was "hot", but they were both pretty cute. Both had the personality of a soap dish.

Yes
Had sex with her too, probably said 1 sentence to her. She also didn't say anything during sex but did all the work.

All I know is I should ditch chicks more often. Phone Post 3.0

If they're boring, they're not really into you and you're not into them. If you're expecting a new date to be your best and only real friend in the world, you're doing it all wrong.

dizz with a first post knock out...

dizz - And the other 10% aren't boring, they're just fucking insane
Um mm I think there's more then 10% crazy ones. They just blend in with the boring ones Phone Post 3.0

LittleKang - 
dizz - And the other 10% aren't boring, they're just fucking insane
Um mm I think there's more then 10% crazy ones. They just blend in with the boring ones Phone Post 3.0

Touche, sir

No, but is there any other kind?

I married one.

There is such a thing as a hot chick that's neither boring, crazy, or both? Phone Post 3.0

Hot and boring > hot and annoying/obnoxious

Lesser of two evils, imo.

Yup tons of them, werid perfect 10 but fn lazy as fuck and boring with no energy.
Guess they don't need to work at it , there hot. Phone Post 3.0

ttt