Ever go out with a Hot Boring Chick??

A couple. Also lazy in bed. Did not work out. Shame, as they were 17/20 as jujubre would say. Phone Post 3.0

Yes. She was a model in fact. She was a dead fish in bed. I told her so. Her response was that she could find a guy who didn't think so if I had a problem with it. I told her that I hope that guy enjoys it 'cause I am out of here unless she steps up her game.

A true stand off ensued for about a week.

Yeah. Dated one for a while. She was lazy with no fire for anything. The odd part is that she liked to lick my butthole and had a foot fetish. It started with her always putting her feet in my face then one night she shoved her toes in my mouth. Phone Post 3.0

Daredevil73 - I married one.

DaveFu - If they're boring, they're not really into you and you're not into them. If you're expecting a new date to be your best and only real friend in the world, you're doing it all wrong.

this isnt true at all..some people just get frozen in social situations OR they simply have zero social skills and only want to talk about their job..they have no ability to open up and connect with others..there was one girl who sat across from me in high school who was very cute, maybe said 2 words to me the entire year yet she was always front and center during presentations and other social crap..turns out she was in love with me, the rebellious stoner me back in high school..i only found this out about 2 years ago...

Daredevil73 - I married one.
Damn. You beat me to it. I married one, as well. I often wish I could mulligan. Phone Post 3.0

Bry Bry - 
DaveFu - If they're boring, they're not really into you and you're not into them. If you're expecting a new date to be your best and only real friend in the world, you're doing it all wrong.

this isnt true at all..some people just get frozen in social situations OR they simply have zero social skills and only want to talk about their job..they have no ability to open up and connect with others..there was one girl who sat across from me in high school who was very cute, maybe said 2 words to me the entire year yet she was always front and center during presentations and other social crap..turns out she was in love with me, the rebellious stoner me back in high school..i only found this out about 2 years ago...

So you're saying that the interactions or lack thereof between teenagers in high school is the same as dating adults that are probably in their 30's? Hell, that same former teenager told you now as an adult. So obviously her behaviors have changed. Why haven't yours? Women completely and utterly lap men in social skills and intelligence. One social convention they employ to their benefit is allowing clueless men to believe that they're ahead.

Burt Reynoldz - Yeah. Dated one for a while. She was lazy with no fire for anything. The odd part is that she liked to lick my butthole and had a foot fetish. It started with her always putting her feet in my face then one night she shoved her toes in my mouth. Phone Post 3.0

Was this Sally Field? 

I didn't go out with one, but here goes.

Was eating at a Sub Shop 6 or 7 years ago and the hot 18 year old behind counter would sit and talk to me as I ate there. She told me seeing me with my wife made her mad and jealous the 2 times we came in together. Wtf! We barely made more
Than small talk prior.

About the 4th time I saw her I was leaving after getting my to go food and she pulled me back in and behind the counter. She lifted up her shirt and made me rub her lower abs. No joke. Said she had been working out a lot.

It
Really was out of the blue,
And I can't tell you how bad I wanted to dive my whole hand further down pull out her insides.

She told me that guys in her class were so
Immature and only older men could she relate too. (She was prob the most immature person I ever met. Maturity of a 13 year old girl. Also, a total moron)

I decided it was better to not come back and stay faithful to my wife who screws me 3x a year and is a bitch to me 24/7.

Flash forward a year and she comes up
And hugs me at the mall
In front of my wife, and guess who's preggo.

I have regrets. :-( Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu - 
Burt Reynoldz - Yeah. Dated one for a while. She was lazy with no fire for anything. The odd part is that she liked to lick my butthole and had a foot fetish. It started with her always putting her feet in my face then one night she shoved her toes in my mouth. Phone Post 3.0

Was this Sally Field? 

I'm not sayin' it wasn't.

I went out with this girl.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/IBProfane/her.jpg

She was so sexy, such a beautiful girl. I was really surprised when she asked me to hang out with her, I just figured she was completely out of my league. On our initial date I must have asked her a hundred different questions and she just gave me nothing. I would ask her what she was into, what she was passion about, "dance". I'd ask follow-up questions, like "what kind of dance?"..."tap". She was so dull and uninteresting, no charisma. She didn't even ask me a single question, it was astounding.

DaveFu - 
Bry Bry - 

So you're saying that the interactions or lack thereof between teenagers in high school is the same as dating adults that are probably in their 30's? Hell, that same former teenager told you now as an adult. So obviously her behaviors have changed. Why haven't yours? Women completely and utterly lap men in social skills and intelligence. One social convention they employ to their benefit is allowing clueless men to believe that they're ahead.

lol no they dont..if they did they wouldnt fall for PUA types and cheesy lines and end up getting fucked 4-5 times that night then dumped and left wondering what happened the next day, why he wont call etc etc...just no, sorry..

she wasnt the one that told me, her friend did...

IBProfane - I went out with this girl.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/IBProfane/her.jpg

She was so sexy, such a beautiful girl. I was really surprised when she asked me to hang out with her, I just figured she was completely out of my league. On our initial date I must have asked her a hundred different questions and she just gave me nothing. I would ask her what she was into, what she was passion about, "dance". I'd ask follow-up questions, like "what kind of dance?"..."tap". She was so dull and uninteresting, no charisma. She didn't even ask me a single question, it was astounding.

hmm so what did you gather from this experience?what do you think her deal or goal was?when you are dealing with varying levels of estrogen and game-playing, who the fuck knows whats really going on..

dizz - That's like 90% of hot chicks in my experience
93% Phone Post 3.0

Bry Bry - 
DaveFu - 
Bry Bry - 

lol no they dont..if they did they wouldnt fall for PUA types and cheesy lines and end up getting fucked 4-5 times that night then dumped and left wondering what happened the next day, why he wont call etc etc...just no, sorry..

You're so incredibly fucking clueless. If only those girls would just be smart enough to not be tricked by those assholes and settle down with a dedicated nice guy like you. You're not like those other guys! Why won't she pick you? Why indeed!

DaveFu -
Bry Bry - 
DaveFu - 
Bry Bry - 

You're so incredibly fucking clueless. If only those girls would just be smart enough to not be tricked by those assholes and settle down with a dedicated nice guy like you. You're not like those other guys! Why won't she pick you? Why indeed!
Shots fired Phone Post 3.0

I dated one last weekend....it was a nightmare!

First one I met was in High School. She was boring as fuck but incredibly beautiful. Her sister who was one year younger than her had a great personality and I enjoyed talking to her much more than my girlfriend. But the sister was fugly and more of a tomboy type.

Also, she was a dead fish in the bed.

I also dated an aspiring model who when I first met her she would not sit down. Claiming that she needed to stand all the time for her modeling experience. We had corresponded by mail for some 6 months before meeting. She never had anything really to say and just talked about her modeling gigs all the time. She looked like Rachel Hunter from Sports Illustrated with flaming red hair. We were at a party and everyone was sitting down drinking and she stood up the whole time like a card board cut-out. I think a card board cut-out would have had more personality than she had.

Worked as a bodyguard for strippers and bounced for years. "Dated" tons of these. Some just painfully dumb or emotionally damaged to the point that simple conversation is impossible. Phone Post 3.0

My brother dated this chick in college who was average looking but had the greatest personality of any chick I've ever met. She was a 5 in the looks department but after talking to her you got the feeling she was really an ugly duckling 10. Her personality bumped her up several notches. To this day my brother kicks himself for not marrying her instead of his Kim Basinger look-a-like wife of today. He totally married a chick because of her looks and not her personality.