Ever have a girl laugh at you during sex?

Sex and intimacy are so closely related to self esteem and ego that I think it would be absolutely devastating to have your partner laugh or say something derogatory towards your body or performance during sexy time. 

Have you ever had a girl laugh at you or say something during or after sex that absolutely crushed you? What did she say? How did you react?

No, never.

Da fuck?

My first ever girlfriend, both virgins.
First time we fucked was on a camping trip.
Woke up the next morning she was gone. Found her by the lake looking depressed as fuck.
She told me it was too rough and she hated it. I was a bit stunned, felt like shit, apologized and said I didn't know what I was doing and she should have said something instead of lying there letting me guess my way through.
I said let's do it again and I'll make it right.
So we did and I fucked her twice as hard.

I banged a chick once and when I finished she said “that’s it?” 

Dont know if she was talking about how long we banged or the small load I blew on her tits. 

Considering webanged in an inflateable mattress in a room with someone passed out on the couch I’m not sure what she wanted.  

i was in a girl all the way to my balls and she asked if i had put it in yet.

Right Hand JO Power -

Surely not!?
Aren't you blessed with a 5.75'er?

I only date classy girls. They pretend they like my 3 inch 30 second of disappointment with smile on their face

Every time. 

Yeah, I farted once when I was really drunk

clattymine -

I banged a chick once and when I finished she said “that’s it?” 

Dont know if she was talking about how long we banged or the small load I blew on her tits. 

Considering webanged in an inflateable mattress in a room with someone passed out on the couch I’m not sure what she wanted.  

A proper root instead of your micro peen brushing against her pubes???

Literally every single time

I hit a girls head off the wall once during sex and she laughed

Yes, she’s now on the missing persons list. 

Jobe Watson version 3.0 -
Right Hand JO Power -

Surely not!?
Aren't you blessed with a 5.75'er?

Yeah, but it was after our second kid

No definitely not. I've had some good laugh w/ girls that queefed after sitting up too fast in bed though. But they laughed too, so no foul there. I've had to bite back laughter after seeing a girl take a load one time. she was expecting a little cum and was ready for it, but she got a shaken up soda bottle worth of cum. just explosion. she had a HILARIOUS reaction and i just remember the surprise on her face cracked me up. she was still getting used to things though and got much better after some time

edit: oh and im sorry OP. some girls just want to emotionally manipulate. if it happened to you, just take solice in the fact that MOST times in human history, you could have raped that girl's sister with little punishment. 

Eggbert -

I was banging a girl from behind. We were facing the old v at the end of my bed. Didn’t realize that law and order svu was playing. Just as I put it in her ass she says “she’s getting raped in the ass too” I look at the tv and realize she’s been watching it and a girl was getting raped in an alley. I finished a few minutes later. Sent her home in a cab and never called her again 

Did you just admit to rape? 

TryhardNobody -

I tied a stripper up and had her stand in a trash can and bend over while I fucked her. Pretty sure we were both laughing at that before and after. That's all I can think of

Es normal.

Once when I was 17 or 18. She brought it up all the time even after we broke up.

She was blowing me and I told her to suck on my balls. Apparently, I worded it like "So uh, wanna suck on my balls?"

She laughed her ass off but obliged.

only when I tell a hilarious joke.

I lost my virginity to a 21 year old , I was 16....I fucked her in my 92 camaro near a gold park, as I was cycling her my dick hurt , I then busted nut on her leg ...total time about 3 minutes , after I busted nut, I pulled up my pants and she said “you’re done? I didn’t even feel you” 

wow , what a cunt