Ever have anything shaved into your head?

Nothing said "I'm a roller skate guard who gives wine coolers to underage girls" more than guys in the late 80's(maybe very early 90's) who would get the batman symbol shaved in head.  Remember seeing Bart Simpson too

freshman year everyone on track team got their numbers on side of head.  My dad was not impressed 

Track numbers ? Uh don't they give you a number you pin on or stick on at every event ?

freshman year in college spring of 92 a group of the baseball players got  our numbers in our head...but it wasn't the number shaved. the sides and back of our heads were shaved and the number was left

Too many to list. I had all kinds of dumb shit all the time.

Yes, different designs. 

Pretjah -

freshman year in college spring of 92 a group of the baseball players got  our numbers in our head...but it wasn't the number shaved. the sides and back of our heads were shaved and the number was left

That's pretty street 

William H Macy -

Yes, different designs. 

Well.....

batman?

William H Macy -

Yes, different designs. 

Ya , but white guys doing it looks stupid . You guys can pull that shit off .

Didn't do it a lot but went through a phase of stuff similar to this

Girly -

Nothing said "I'm a roller skate guard who gives wine coolers to underage girls" more than guys in the late 80's(maybe very early 90's) who would get the batman symbol shaved in head.  Remember seeing Bart Simpson too

freshman year everyone on track team got their numbers on side of head.  My dad was not impressed 

Nope!

We did the lines for abit in the mid 80s, also I had peace symbol... rocked that for abit

nofx -

I had those lines and a mullet in the back from 10-12yo (90-92)ish and a flat top on top. 

Lines in the early 90s. One summer I asked the lady to do it like Animal from the Road Warriors. Luckily she said no because my dad would have flipped and shaved my head. 

My uncle had the Batman symbol after the movie came out. His dumbass barber did it upside down, but my uncle didn’t care because nobody else would have it like that. 

Zned -

This. When I was drinking. At home. Alone. 

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
nofx -

I had those lines and a mullet in the back from 10-12yo (90-92)ish and a flat top on top. 

Where else would a flat top be? 

I had the lines and the word ‘NOT’ when that was popular to say after everything you said

bonzo79 -

I had the lines and the word ‘NOT’ when that was popular to say after everything you said

Serious?  If so that's pretty awesome